Chapter 16

AN: Hey guys were back. Originally, this was going to be longer but it didn't flow right to me so I cut it off. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I do not own Helluva Boss. Spiroz, Milton, and Mitzy are characters that belong to DaniDraws who I have permission to use for this fic. Hedwig and her family are my original characters.

***

It was hard to tell when it was daytime or night in Lust due to how the weather worked. It was always raining, and the clouds hid any sunlight. One got used to the many neon lights that lit up Lust's various cities and towns while always having an umbrella by their side.

Asmodeus sat on his black leather chair, staring at the blue flames in his fireplace with an intent look. The entire living room of his grand dildo-shaped tower in Lust had been nearly empty for the whole day so he could plot in peace. A full year of seeking his revenge to ruin those who had taken what was his was finally coming to an end. He wanted privacy to prepare for it, savor it, and mourn why he had to do this.

Asmodeus sipped the small glass of wine he held with care before gazing at the portrait above his fireplace. One that showed him in bed with his former lover, Fizzarolli, who his heart ached for ever since his death. Tears dripped down the Ring Lord's face, which soon evaporated due to the intense heat from his body, yet his heart felt cold and bitter. He hated himself so much. He hated how he chose his reputation and image over his boyfriend. The one he had come to love romantically instead of just lustfully.

But even Asmodeus had enemies that would seek to take advantage of his weakness if known. The Lord of Lust in love? It would be the scandal of the century. That's why he denied it and broke it up with Fizz. Not only to protect himself but his boyfriend as well. They would come after Asmodeus and the one demon he did love in this universe. Much as he hated to admit it, he was the weakest of all the Ring Lords. The only reason he even got this position in the first place was that he was among one of the first to join Lucifer during his great rebellion and loyally serve him early on. Not that it mattered much anymore since his daughter was now in charge, and she was taking Hell in a different direction that he was not benefiting from that much if he was candid.

Asmodeus had nothing left now that Fizz was gone.

Nothing but one thing.

Vengeance.

He wanted Spiroz Goetia, the one who murdered his love, to suffer and die a painful death. He also wanted the Imp that Fizz hated so much, Blitzo, to feel his wrath. And he wanted the rest of their accursed family to feel the pain he felt in his heart every day. Growling, Asmodeus threw the wine glass into the fire, which turned blood red. Standing up, he walked towards the fireplace with his hands behind his back.

It had been one year since he swore his revenge, and now it was finally time to put it into practice. He knew of the secret relationship between Spiroz and his angel girlfriend, Hedwig. He would expose them and ruin them. But he would do this in a manner that would see all the realms of Heaven and Hell witness the secret and forbidden romance between the two teenagers.

A knock on the door made him sigh. "Yes?"

An incubus servant walked in and bowed. "Sir? Your 3 p.m. meeting is here."

"Ah, send him in," Asmodeus said as he sat down and waited for his newest guest to make himself comfortable. "So, Mr. Striker. When I heard rumors you were alive, I didn't know what to make of it."

"I'm harder to kill than most people think," The infamous cowboy Imp muttered while sitting in a chair opposite the Lust King. The cowboy imp assassin had been well known for being one of the few low-level demons who could take down higher-class demons.