Chapter 10

AN: And we have a new chapter. I can safely say we are around or close to the halfway point of this fic. We're starting the romance angle right now but we'll not quite there yet. However, things are going to get more intense. Enjoy

Disclaimer: I do not own Helluva Boss. Spiroz, Milton, and Mitzy are all characters that belong to artist DaniDraws who permission I have to use them. Hedwig and her family are my OC's.

***

It took about three months for everything to die down, but eventually, the attempts to get Spiroz punished for what happened to Fizzarolli had begun to settle down. One thing about Hell that everyone was grateful for was that demons had short attention spans, especially when others tried to use the distraction to make power plays. Eventually, Hell returned to being what it was, and Spiroz could go outside without worrying about a sniper trying to take his head off. Octavia was able to continue working at court, and I.M.P. was able to continue business as usual. However, Spiroz school had refused to take him back because too many families were complaining about having him as a student again and threatening to revoke their kids in mass if something wasn't done. So Spiroz no longer went to school and was homeschooled again.

If anything, that was a plus in his book. Not only did he avoid bullying, but he also had an easier time hanging out with Hedwig by saying he was going into his room to study. With the truth of their origins out in the air, they had grown closer. Practically every day was either a meeting in the human world or texting each other late at night. Something both their respective stalking groups had noticed. Octavia, Loona, Milton, and Mitzy took turns watching them and making sure the two were okay, while Hedwig's brothers did the same. Yet, it was becoming evident from how they looked at each other, touched each other's hands, and looked lost when gazing into each other's expressions that they were falling for each other.

Angel and demon romances were not unheard of but were considered very rare and often hated for the concept of it, especially in Hell. While Hedwig's parents might be okay with it if it ever came out, considering her mother was a former demon before redeeming herself, there was a different story with Blitzo and Stolas. Both Octavia and Loona knew their fathers hated angels, and they feared what would happen if Blitzo and Stolas knew that not only was their son friends with one, but he was romantically getting involved with her. Even if he still didn't know it.

Loona, sitting on the couch watching T.V. with Spiroz, could only sigh to herself and wonder why her little brother couldn't just befriend and love a human instead. It would have been so much less dramatic. Spiroz, bored, turned to his sister and asked, "Is there anything else on?"

"Eh, let's try the movie channel," Loona said as she turned the channel. Two humans appeared, the male being blond and the female being a brunette were about to kiss while in a romantic embrace when the male human stopped and stared at the woman in eye-wide horror.

"You! You're not Sylvia!" He then tore off her head, which was revealed to be a mask, showing some alien creature with a giant elephant-like head, big teeth, and multiple eyes on thin tentacles coming out was the female's real identity. "You're one of the Kung-Fu Creatures On The Rampage...Two!"

"On second thought, never mind," Loona siad as she turned the T.V. off and tossed the remote away. "Ugh, every channel across different realms of existence and still nothing good. Why is T.V. popular again?"

"We could always go out," Spiroz suggested with a shrug. "Wanna go to the human world? I know a good mall that the twins and I go to once in a while."