Day 2

The sqeaking wheels on the floor. The white walls and ceilings.

Not again.

This can't happen again.

I just. . . I just got him back!

Tears threatened to spil as you hugged Romano, Gilbert, and Mathias. You awaited the news.

Not one of you dared to speak because of the thoughts running through your heads. No one had expected it. It just happened.

The doors opened and you lifted your head out of Mathias' chest. Arthur stood there, tears in his eyes. You all looked up, eager to hear what was going on.

They only let Arthur in because they were related.

"He. . .He's. . ." Arthur stuttered. He could barely get words out.

Your fears were finally coming true. Was he truly. . . ?

"Arthur. . ." Gilbert said, standing up and walking towards the Brit.

"He's back in a coma. . . Cardiac arrest from the accident. They don't know if he'll wake up again." Arthur said quietly but you heard.

The tears streamed down your face. "C-can I see him?" You whispered.

The nurse walked in the waiting room. "You all can see the patient now." She said solemnly with a nod of her head.

You got up but sat back down. You weren't strong enough so Romano grabbed your hand. "I'll help you Ragazza. You're in a lot of stress and shock." He nodded and you walked down the hall.

"Thanks Romano." You said quietly.

He smiled as a way of acknowledging your thanks.

With the help of your newly acquired friend, you walked down the long hallway. He was in room 219.

216...
217...
218...
219!

Romano opened the door for you all walked in.

You almost fell over from the sight. Alfred was hooked up to all kinds of machines and he was laying in the hospital bed.

The only noise was the silent beeping of one of the machines. Other than that, all was quiet.

You walked up to him and grabbed his hand. Tears fell on the bed from your eyes. You didn't wipe them away. That was the last thing on your mind.

"Alfred." Just the sound of his name sounded so sweet. 

This just happened so fast. One moment you were at school with your friends, then the next Arthur got a call from the hospital. You piled in the car and drove there. 

You couldn't stop the tears from falling, it was inevitable. Alfred, the love of your life could be gone forever. You couldn't believe that a good day could end like this. 

"We'll give you a moment love." Arthur said and escorted the others out. 

You were all alone with the comatose boy you loved with all your heart. 

"Alfred. . ." You said quietly. "I. . . I know you probably can't hear me but. . . I love you. I always will. Please wake up. I. . . I need you." 

The doctors said after the accident, that there was a chance he could go back into a coma but you were too blindsided with joy that he had woken up to listen. 

You squeezed his hand then let go of it forever. "Goodbye my Alfie."

That was the day you stopped smiling. 

...

"_____, I don't think you should be alone right now." Romano insisted.

"I'm fine." You mumbled. 

"No. You're not fine ragazza. Come over my house. Mi fratello is really good at making pasta and cheering people up." Romano smiled sheepishly. 

You knew that there was no way they would let you just go home so you agreed. "Okay."

"My brother Feliciano will be super happy to finally meet you."

You arrived at Romano's house that he shared with his brother, Feli.

A cheery Italian who looked just like Romano opened the door. "Fratello~! Oh and this must be~a _____! Come~a in!"

Romano helped you to the dinning room where he had you sit down. "Do you need anything ragazza?" He asked. 

You shook your head. "No."

Feli sat next to you and gave you a big hug. "I'm~a so sorry bella!" He cried. "He's one of my~a good friends~a."

"Thanks." You nodded. 

"I'm~a going to go make~a some pasta then we can~a watch a movie. I'll have~a Roma help you pick~a one~!" Feli cheerfully said and with one last hug, he went off to the kitchen. 

"What are you interested in watching ragazza?" Romano asked. You both got up from the table and went to the living room. 

You shrugged. 

"What's your favorite movie?"

"(Fav movie)."

"Oh we have that. Here." He handed you the DVD/tape (depending on how old the movie is) to hold. 

"Thanks." You started reading the back of it for the 100th time. You practically knew it since it was your favorite movie.

"I like this one too. It's funny/scary/cute/exciting." (Again, depending on the movie).

A little while later, Feliciano came in with the pasta and you ate it together while watching (movie). You still couldn't stop thinking about Alfred and the way he used to smile. You kept hearing his laugh and they way he called you doughnut. 

You needed him in your life. 

As you watched the movie you curled up between Feli and Romano. You started to feel sleepy and drifted off. 

You dreamed that Alfred woke up. 

Romano carried you up the stairs into his room. He placed you in bed and pulled up the covers. "I'm sorry _____." He murmured, shut the light off, and went to sleep on the couch. 

"Do you think she's going to be okay fratello?" Feliciano asked. 

"I don't know. She's in shock. She's hasn't said more than two words since she got here." Romano said solemly.

Even though you barely knew each other, Romano felt that he needed to make sure you were aright. He knew that's what Alfred would've wanted him to do.

"It's horrible what happened. Do you think he'll wake up?" 

"I really don't know. But I hope so." 

...

BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT! I HAVE THIS WHOLE STORY PLANNED OUT AND A SEQUEL MIGHT BE IN ORDER!! 

XD I HATE MYSELF FOR DOING THIS

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME?

HASTA LA PASTA (I DONT KNOW WHY IM WRITING IN ALL CAPS I THINK PRUSSIA BROKE MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON AGAIN XD)