Epilogue

Three years passed and every day you visited Alfred. You didn't smile. No one else bullied you at school because you became the subject of pity. Everyone felt bad for you. You hated it.

You graduated high school with flying colors alongside your friends. They held a big party for you but ou still wouldn't smile.

How could you with Alfred on your mind?

They moved Alfred to the wing of the hopital for people in comas. The room where they forget about people. But you would never forget.

You started your first year of college in a week at (university name). You wanted to be a/an (job). Sadly. none of your friends followed you. They all wanted to be different things and the college you applied to didn't have those programs. It was a downside but you were okay with it.

All was going as planned. Well, sort of.

Except Alfred wasn't by your side.

...

There was darness and all was quiet.

Then in a flash there was light.

Alfred opened his eyes in a flash. He looked around and saw nothing but white.

He looked down and saw a rag with a (color) ribbon tied around it wth a note.

He opened up the note and it read:

Dear Alfred,

Happy Summer Cleaning Countdown End! I'm sad that I didn't spend the last day with you. If you wake up just remember that I love you.

Your doughnut.

~(first letter or your name) <3

Who's doughnut? Now I'm hungry! He thought as he held the rag in his hands. It was dusty so that meant whoever she was, he knew her a long time ago.

But he was determined to find her and he would stop at nothing. . .

...

THE END! A SEQUEL MIGHT HAPPEN IDK!

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR READING!!!

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME?

BYE HOPE YOU LIKED MY STORY~!