Day 6

"Hey you're _____? What did you do. break his heart? Serves him right. He was bound to be rejected sooner of later." Another boy that has silver hair said. "I'm Emil by the way.

"N-no! W-we're just friends! He was riding a motorcycle and. . ."  You felt your throat tighten.

"He what. . ." Lukas stated.

"He hit Alfred and put him in a coma. . .But he's awake now and the doctor's say he's going to be OK. . ." You smiled.

"Oh. . . That's awful! He never told us that!' A small blode boy said. "Oh! I'm Tino!"

You waved, "Hi Tino, Emil." You said. "I'm _____ (last name)."

"We know." They all stated simply.

"What do you mean?" You asked, confused.

"That's the only thing the stupid Dane's said." Lukas sighed.

"C-can I see him?" You asked quietly.

"Sure! Perhaps you'll cheer him up~!" Tino said cheerfully and grabbed your hand. He then skipped down the hall and knocked on a door that had the Danish flag on it. "Mathias!"

"Go. . . away Tino. . ." You heard the quiet voice that oddly belonged to Mathias Køhler.

"But there's someone here to see you!"

"Tell them to go away too. . ."

You grunted. "Thanks Tino, do you mind if I try  to talk to him through the door?" You whispered.

"Yeah sure go ahead!"

The Finnish boy skipped away and left you alone.

You slid down the door and sat on the floor. "So it's just me and you huh Mathias?" You asked.

There was no answer. 

You cleared your throat. "I. . . I know exactly how you feel. I thought it was my fault too you know. But all I needed was a friend to bring me back to my senses. Don't distance yourself because it's not your fault."

Still the person on the other side of the door wouldn't answer.

You sighed. "It was but a mere accident. Everyone seems shaken up about it, hell even I am. And I'm not mad at you. . . and I know Alfred isn't mad at you. And you probably feel guilty but why? I mean, you're a human (He isn't a country in this so don't comment that he is really a country thx!) and humans make mistakes. And it's only human to feel guilty about the ones we do make when they happen."

Mathias shifted on the other side of the door.

"And I also know the feeling of hurting a friend. My experience isn't as bad but. . ." You sheepishly chuckled. "I broke my best friend's finger. She was showing me how she couldn't bend it and I, being the naïve girl I was, I bent it back and exclaimed "like this?!". I broke her finger and felt so guilty. After that I was super cautious and I became depressed. Then she came to me and said it was OK and that it was an accident. I didn't want to believe her, but I got over it. And here I am today!" You smiled at the memory. (TRU STORY BRUH!)

You leaned against the door and sighed. "So don't be sad kay?"

All a sudden the door opened and you fell into a pair of warm arms. You looked up and your (e/c) were met with an upside down Mathias.

"S-sorry elsker!" He stuttered. "I didn't realize you were leaning against the door!" He laughed.

You smiled. "You're OK Mathias!"

He stood you up and scratched the back of his head nervously. "Yeah, I was fine with the first sentence. I just wanted to hear all you had to say. Your voice is very calming. I liked listening to it." He smiled. 

You gave him an are-you-serious look.

He laughed. "Not trying to sound stalkerish or anything. . .!" He said, shaking his head. "_____, you just made things weirder than they had to be!"

You blushed. "I was kidding Mathias! Chill!" You laughed.

"Phew!" He said in relief. "But really _____, thanks a lot. Your words really helped me. You were right. I shouldn't distance myself."

You nodded and hugged him. "Good to see you're better!"

He hugged back awkwardly, blush covering his cheeks and nose. "Y-yeah. . ."

You broke the hug. "Well I should be--"

"No, you should stay! I owe you!" Mathias interrupted. "I could make hot chocolate and we could watch a movie?" He asked.

"How chocolate? It's the middle of summer!" You laughed.

"Not in Denmark~" He said with a smirk.

You thought for a moment. "Wait it's not--!"

"Please just hang out with me _____?" He asked, interrupting you once again.

You sighed and gave in. "Fine, but how about cold (fav drink) and popcorn?" You asked.

He nodded. "And beer!"

"No not--!" You exclaimed.

"It's not really beer _____. The dumb Dane wanted beer so I made up some iced tea in a pitcher and told him it was beer because he's too young to drink and doesn't know what it tastes like. Just go along with it." Lukas whispered in your ear.

"Oh. . ." You said, thankful it wasn't actually alcohol.

...

Gilbert sighed as he stood outside your door. "Mein gott _____." He mumbled as he knocked on the door.

Your (mother/father/guardian/chicken idfk) opened the door.

"Hello Gilbert. What brings you around here?"

"Hallo. Is _____ here by any chance?" He asked. 

(He/she/it) shook (his/her/it's) head. "No sorry. She said she needed to see a friend. I think his name was Matt. . ?"

"Danke. It was nice seeing you!" Gilbert said.

"No problem!"

The door shut and Gilbert made his way to Mathias' house. He knew that that was where _____ was.

...

Mathias' tastes in movies were so much different than that of Alfred's.

The movie you were watching was so surprising to you.

What movie you ask?

The Lego Movie. You never would've never guessed. But then when you questioned, he showed you his room and you understood.

His room was like fucking Lego Land! It was obvious he likes the kids toy. But he would only buy Lego's, and not the cheep knockoff kind.

You laughed.

It seemed so like him now. And to be honest, The Lego Movie wasn't half bad so far.

So you just enjoyed it with Mathias until the doorbell rang.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA PERFECT MOVIE FOR DEN RIGHT?!

ANYWAY....~

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME THE KING OF LEGOS?

(Mathias give me back my keyboard!)

NOOOOO I CANT DO THAT ANGIE!

(Seriously?! Give it back! I have to write the next chapter!)

I'LL ONLY GIVE IT BACK IF YOU MAKE ME AND _____ HOOK UP!

(No! This is an America x Reader dummy!) HUMPH THEN YOU'LL NEVER GET IT BACK!

(NO GIMME!!)

Hasta La I'll-hopefully-get-my-keyboard-back-so-I-can-write-the-next-chapter Pasta~!