Day 3

SORRY GUYS BUT NO READER IN THIS CHAPTER! OR ALFRED!

THIS IS ALL ABOUT HUNGARY KICKING GIL'S ASS. JK...

But it is about Gil and Liz. 

~~~<<<WARNING>>>~~~

IF YOU DO NOT SHIP PRUHUN OR DENOR SKIP THIS CHAPTER! ARRIGATOU! THANKS! DANKE! GRACIAS!

...

Elizabeta frowned as she entered the school. There practically was steam coming out of her ears. She  didn't know why, but Gilbert just got on her nerves and made her feel weird. Ever since he asked her to ''Smell his crotch cloth''. She shivered at the thought, it was just too weird. 

Scratch that. Gilbert was just too weird. 

"GILBERT?!" She exclaimed. 

No one messes with her best friend, _____. No one. 

Around the corner, she heard whispers. 

"Ohonhonhon~ She wants you~!" 

"Fusososo~ Go get the chica sabrosa~"

"NEIN! Just let me sneak out the---" All of a sudden, Gilbert was grabbed by the collar and thrown at the feet of Elizabeta. "---back!"

The Prussian laughed nervously. "H-Hi Liz. Vhat's shaking bacon?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. Gilbert's face was now red. 

She sighed. "Let's just get to the point. What did you do to _____?" She demanded. 

"Vhat do you mean?" He was n longer flustered, but confused. 

"Don't give me that stupid albino! In the chat! You had a 'plan'!" Her anger was growing. 

Gilbert started to laugh. "Oh! That! Vell you see. . . let me explain." He paused. "Nevermind there's is too much. Let me sum it up: Arthur threatened _____ and he vas all mopy, so ve fixed it and Artie apologized. It is all okay. _____ is fine." Then he got a devious idea. "If you vant to hurt someone, hurt Arthur, he's the one who hurt _____."

"Stupid Brit." She growled looking down and clenching her fists in anger. 

The flower in her hair started to slip out. Gilbert didn't even think, he jumped up off the floor and fixed her flower. 

All Liz's anger faded and her face turned bright red. "Wh-What did you do that for?" She covered her face in embarrassment. "It was fine. I could've gotten it."

Gilbert smirked, becuase for once, the tables had turned. "Is someone flustered~?" He teased, poking her cheeks. 

Elizabeta turned away from him. "N-No. I'm fine." She stated. 

His smirk grew and he now looked like a Cheshire cat. "Vell I'm not so sure about that~ You look like one of Antonio's tomatoes." He chuckled. "You're much cuter like this than vhen you are kicking my awesome ass!" He roared with laughter. 

"Sh-Shut up. . . !" Liz knew she had to sifle her burning face or she would never hear the end of it, but it got worse with Gil's comment about her being cute. She needed to leave. 

"Vhy do you act all tough? Because right now, all I see is a flustered, adorable, school girl~ You're too precious for the world. Only I, the awesome Gilbert can have you!" He announced. It sounded like he was trying to mimic Alfred's 'hero voice'. 

He peeked through her fingers just in time to see Gilbert wink as Gilbird flew on his head. He lifted her up and out of instinct she grabbed on to him. 

"See? I knew you liked me too~" 

If  it was at all possible, her face got worse. 

Gil walked out of the school, a very flustered Hungarian in his arms. 

As soon as they  were out of sight from his friends Gil kissed her on the head. "You have now been conquered by the awesome Gilbert!" 

...

Mathias had his target in sight. He steadied his breathing as he prepared to fire. It was now or never. The Danish male was just about to take the shot he---

"Mathias. What are you doing?" Lukas asked as he peered in the kitchen cabinet above the stove. 

He fired the marshmallow at Lukas' face. It bounced off his nose and landed in his coffee. 

"BULLSEYE!" Mathias exclaimed. 

Lukas rolled his eyes. "How did you even get up there?" 

"I'm the lego king." He stuck his tongue out like a little kid and giggled. 

"That didn't answer my question." He sighed. 

"Okay fine. I jumped on the counter and then jumped in the cabinet." He smiled. 

There was a moment of silence between the two. Lukas gave him a fac that said 'really?' and Mathias just kept smiling. 

Then it was broken. 

"You're stuck aren't you?" Lukas said in his usual emtionless voice. 

"Um. . . Yeah." He smiled sheepishly. 

Lukas sighed. "I'll go get the screwdriver." He turned back around. "Again."

"No Norge wait!" Mathias grabbed Lukas' shoulder. 

"What?"

"Um. . . Stay there for a moment." He murmured, wiggling around in the small cabinet. 

". . . Fine."

Without warning, Mathias jumped out of the cabinet on to Lukas knocking him over. His coffee went flying, spilling all over the floor. 

Mathias and Lukas were both on the floor, lips together. 

Lukas' face turned red as Mathias wrapped his arms around him. The Dane's eyes were shut. 

Lukas looked around and saw no one was around. 

He closed his eyes with a shrug and kissed back. 

What the heck right. . .? He thought. 

"Oh!"

"MY!"

"Gosh." 

Lukas snapped his eyes open. Towering over him were Tino, Berwald, and Emil with shocked faces. 

Oh crud. . . He rolled his eyes and waved them off. Emil got the message and shooed the others away but not before he gave a wink to his brother. 

Yeah yeah. . . He thought. What the hell . . . 

...

I LOVED WRITING THIS EXTRA!! OMG IM FANGIRLING!!!

NEXT REAL CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON!

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW MEH? 

ARRIGATOU!!