Day 8

"Is Alfred OK?!"

"How did it happen?!"

"You saw it all?! I'm so sorry for you!"

You pushed back many students, head down. Now they were all being Nice too you right? You clenched your bag tight as if it was some kind of lifeline. Ever since Friday, when the accident happened, everyone found out.

And they were all asking you questions which you, quite frankly, didn't want to answer. And they all followed you to clean the school, waiting out front.

Gilbert and Eliza had tried to comfort you but you kept pushing everyone away. Arthur wouldn't talk to you, or even text you like he used to. You felt bad, but knew if you tried to apologize it would end in more yelling and screaming.

You ended up being by yourself like it used to be, before you met Eliza, Gilbert, and finally Alfred.

Ivan followed you around. And no matter how many times you told the gentle giant to stay away and leave you alone, he wouldn't leave your side. He needed to comfort you.

"No. _____, I'm your friend, And friends have to help you da?" He said with his cheery smile. "I know what it's like to loose people you love, and I know that you can't distant yourself." He placed a hand on your shoulder. "It only makes things worse." He said as he continued to mop.

You shrugged. "I guess. . ."

"Don't trouble yourself sunflower. . . Alfred will be fine." He smiled.

You teared up. "I-I hope so. . ."

It was finally time for you to leave the school. Even though Ivan was with you, it sill felt empty.

You didn't like it.

All a sudden you felt your phone buss in your pocket. You took it out and answered without looking at the caller ID.

"_____!" Matthew whisper-yelled into the phone.

"Matthew?" You asked.

Ivan gave you a -who-is-it-I-want-to-know kind of look but you waved your hand to say 'wait'.

"Hurry and get over here! Alfred's awake!!" He exclaimed.

"R-really?! I'll be there soon!" You hung up the phone and started to  walk faster.

"Wait sunflower!" Ivan yelled. "What happened?"

You looked at him with an expression of pure happiness. "Alfred's awake. . .!"

...

You rushed through the hospital doors, anddidn't even bother to go to the front desk. But the lady stopped you anyway.

"Wait up miss!" She yelled.

"What? I need to see Alfred! I'm his girlfriend!" You said. 

The lady nodded and let you pass.

You ran all through the halls. Room 

#1

#2

#3

#4! You mentally screamed.

You opened the door to see Arthur, Gilbert, and Matthew there with wide eyes. "W-who are you people?! W-where am I?!" Alfred exclaimed from the bed. His blue eyes locked onto your frame. "And who are you?!"

You stepped forward slowly in shock. Arthur glared at you.

"M-me?" You asked.

He nodded. "Yes! Why is there are really pretty (h/c) haired girl here?!" He demanded, confused.

"I. . . I. . ." You stuttered then sighed. "I'm your friend. . ." You gave him a sheepish smile.

Gilbert grabbed your arm. "Ve need to talk. Now." He said and dragged you out in the hall.

"What's wrong Gil?" You asked.

"Vhat's vrong?! Jou're his girlfriend Frau! vhy didn't jou tell him _____?!" He demanded.

You felt more tears at the corner of your eyes. "W-well he doesn't remember me so. . " You trailed off.

"So vhat?!"

"I don't want to force love on to him. I want him to love me. . .really love me. A-and if he doesn't then. . . I'll let him go." You said, tears falling.

Gilbert gave you a sad expression. "I understand Frau. . ." He brought you into a hug. 

You broke apart. 

"Ve should get back to Al. Although he can't say it or remember it. . . he really needs jou." Gilbert said.

You gave him a small smile and you both went into Alfred's room again.

Alfred looked at you again. "What's your name?" He asked, scratching his head. 

You swallowed hard. "_____."

"_____ huh? That's a pretty name. . . But I'm sorry I don't remember you. . . I truly am." He looked at you in sadness.

Guilt pierced through your heart as you tried to force a smile. "I-it's fine. . ." You clenched your fists tightly, trying your best not to cry.

Alfred must've sensed that you were upset because he cleared his throat. "Um. Can you all leave me and _____ alone for a moment?" He asked, making your ears perk up in surprise.

"Bloody hell Alfred! Why do you want to talk to the person responsible for this whole accident?!" Arthur exclaimed.

Alfred looked surprised, but it then faded into anger. "_____ didn't cause this! I can see it in her (e/c) eyes, she looks upset! And you don't have to  be a jerk about it!" He scolded. "Now everyone leave. Now!"

Arthur scoffed and left with the others. 

You just sat there in the looking at your shoes.

"_____, come here." He said softly.

You stayed seated. "I-I'm so sorry Alfred." You said, tears streaming down your cheeks.

Alfred looked at you with compassion and concern. "It's not your fault. . ." 

You shook your head. "Yes, it is. . . If I never decided to walk first you wouldn't be here. . ." You sobbed silently.

"No it's not _____. It's not your fault, it's no one's fault."

The hospital bed creaked and you felt warm arms wrap around you.

"A-Alfred. . .?" You mumbled.

"Don't fret yourself _____. . . I'm fine and so are you, and that's all that matters. . . Things happen for a reason doughnut."

Your eyes widened as you cried even harder.

...

*SOBS* This was so hard to write!! HAPPY FEELS FRIDAY EVERYONE!

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME HERE AND ON ANIME AMINO? (@Anime is life)

(I'm thinking of doing an Italy cosplay would you like to see pics from the next con? Just asking)

Hasta La Pasta my Pasta Pals!!