Day 5

Gilbert stood outside Mathias' door. The night was humid and the stars were out. It was a perfect night.

He sighed and rung the doorbell.

Gil needed to know why _____, his girlfriend, wasn't visiting Alfred. His theory was that she felt guilty, on her own or not, about the accident. But he still didn't know.

What he did know was that he would bring _____ to the hospital. Weather he had to drag her or not, she was going.

Mathias opened the door with a smile on his face. "Gil!"

"Hallo Mathias." Gilbert said with a wave. He leaned to the side to try and get a look inside. "Hey is um _____ here?"

Mathias turned around. "_____! Gilbert's at the door to see you!" He exclaimed.

You got off the couch ad ran to the door. "Hey Gil! What's up?" You asked casually.

"Vhat's up? Vhy haven't jou been visiting Alfred?!" Gilbert questioned.

You swallowed hard. "Um hahaha n-no reason!" You laughed nervously.

Gilbert gave you an are-you-serious-Frau look. "Vhat happened _____, jou're usually not like this."

Mathias looked down at you. "What is he talking about elsker?"

You bit your lip so hard that it almost hurt. "Nothing. Gil, you must be confused with someone else. . ."

Gilbert rolled his eyes. "_____, Frau, Alfred really misses you. He's been pouting und listening to Avril Lavigne, und rereading the same comic book for days now. I don't know vhat happened, but I can help."

You sighed. Maybe it's OK to tell him. . . "Arthur told me to stay away and let him forget about me. He also said that it would keep him safe. I really thought about it . . . and I guess I just decided to stay away. Arthur looked really frightening and angry so. . . I didn't really argue."

Mathias and Gilbert looked furious. "Arthur threatened you?!" They both exclaimed.

"Y-yeah I guess. . ." You mumbled.

All of a sudden both your hands were grabbed. Mathias had your right, and Gilbert your left.

"What the hell guys?!" You yelled in protest. "Where are you taking me?!"

They both turned around and faced you.

"The hospital." Gil said.

"Yeah, I don't give a *lort what Arthur says! You're going to see Alfred!" Mathias agreed. *shit.

...

It was the third time Alfred had listened to *'Smile by Avril Lavigne'. He just loved the song, it described him. . . He doesn't quite remember all of it yet. *video attached to the chapter.

Now all because of his brother, he might never see her again. Alfred felt saddened, this probably sounds weird, but he was falling for her again.

And he would get little sparks of memories, like a football game with her cheering. The memory ends there though.

He puffed out some air in sadness and confusion. "Oh _____, I'm so sorry. If Only I could apologize to you and make you understand that you make my life worthwhile. And your memories give my joy."

You shuffled your feet a little on the hospital tile awkwardly. What do I say? What do I say?! You rapidly thought.

Mathias rolled his eyes and pushed you into the room to that you started to trip. You closed your eyes and braced for impact.