Escape

KYLO POV-

I stomped from the interrogation cell leaving the pilot strapped to the table. Heading towards the bridge, I walked right up to Hux who was waiting just down the hall. "It's in a droid on Jakku, an orange and white BB unit."

"Well then, we will soon have it," Hux smirked at me with the same haughty grin that was always on his face.

"I'll leave that to you then." I turned from Hux and walked away as I rolled my eyes under my helmet. I knew that Hux would most likely fuck this up. His bucket heads were incompetent, to say the least. But my mind was too preoccupied at the moment to continue giving a shit about the map to Skywalker.

I left the bridge and headed to the training room that I knew the Knights would be in. I needed time to think about what I had just seen in the pilot's mind. My men had tried to interrogate the pilot themselves but my mother had trained Dameron well with his mental block. So my Knights had gotten no information from the pilot. My Knights had even tried to beat the pilot into submission and get the map's location but he was tough and refused to speak.

When I had reached into his mind I was worried for a split second that he would be able to resist me but when I saw my Little Rebel flash across his mind I knew that he was the one. He was the one in her mind that she thought about in our last encounter. The vision I had pulled from her had been blurry and I hadn't been able to make out the pilot's face but now that I had all of his memories of her I knew that he was who she cared about most in this galaxy.

That one image in Dameron's mind had been enough to threaten her life to the pilot and break his walls. He was weaker than I had originally thought and he unknowingly let me have it all once he assumed she was in danger from me. Kyla. That's what she called herself now. That's not the name the First Order had on record. It didn't matter though. Kyla suited her. I didn't miss the similarity to my own name that I had taken after I turned to the dark side. It was interesting how she had taken Kyla as a name after turning to the light side though.

I knew her story. A story that she didn't even know apparently. A story only my Knights and I knew with the exception of my mother. General Organa had to know the girl's background if she kept her so close to her and in an elite squadron of pilots no less. Yes, my mother must have kept Kyla close to keep an eye on her. I knew what my mother thought. She'd try to force the girl into some kind of service to the Resistance to further her own ridiculous cause. And somehow she had made the girl think it was all her idea.

I entered the training room to find all of my Knights sparring violently in the middle of the mats. I pulled off my outer layers and laid my saber hilt on the table that sat off to the left side of the room. The Knights didn't stop what they were doing. They knew that they didn't need to, I'd find the perfect opportunity to jump in. Ushar faked left and I shot forward, tripping him and sending him to his back on the mat. The remaining Knights then turned to engage in sparring with me.

I loved fighting all six of my Knights at once. No weapons. Just hand-to-hand combat. It kept us all on our toes and made my men the fiercest warriors in the galaxy. Trudgen tried to jump on me from behind but I slid left as I threw my arm back and caught him in the neck, sending him crashing to the mat. Vicrul and Ap'lek tried to come from either side. They ended up smashing their foreheads together as I moved quickly out of the way causing them to slam into each other. Cardo shot forward and we both tried to get hits to each other's ribs but we both blocked the other effortlessly. He was doing well until I dropped to one knee as I spun and swept his feet out from under him, sending him to the mat as well. Kuruk was the last one left standing and actually got a few hits in before I had him in a headlock, tapping out.

"Did you get the location of the map?" Ushar asked me as we all headed to the table by the wall that had bottles of water set out on it.

"Yes. I got more than just that." I replied as I looked at my Knights who stared back curiously. "He's the one. The one in her mind during my last encounter with her. I'm going to use him as bait to bring her to me. I know she'll come. And then I'll release him unharmed in exchange for her committing to stay."