The Supreme Snake (p23)

Kai's POV.
(Surprised guest)

⚠️ warning. Mature content⚠️

"I bet they're fucking" I tell Arrio causing him to cough on his coffee. "Come on. Do you honestly think they'll be able to take their hands off of each other".

"Ok. But do you really have to say it like that." Arrio grumbles. "Dean is like a brother to me and I don't want to talk about that."

"I bet he's big." I smirk, ignoring Arrio "Im talking about the Alpha" I stick my tongue out. He puts down his cup and lifts me up, placing me on his lap. I close my eyes as I lean into him, listening the beating of  his heart.

"That's none of your concern." He growls and wraps his arms around my waist. "You just focus on this one." He tears mine and his pants off, scaring the shit out of me I may add. "I'll make sure you never think of another man's crotch" he growls pushing me face down on the bed and thrusting into me in one swift movement. It's too much for me that I give out a silent scream. "You will only think of mine when I'm done with you."

I moan and try to grab unto the bedsheets. Silently I grunt "yes daddy."

===============================================

"Damn did you have to be so rough." I scold Arrio as I step out of the shower. Freaking bitch left my whole neck looking like leprosy. "I almost became handicapped you damn dog!" I slam the bathroom door and walk to my closet. I look around "what the.." that bitch isn't even here!

"Where are you?" I mindlink him "hit it and quit it right!?  I swear when I find your-" did this bitch just block me. Ooo I swear he's dead. I'll get myself a second chance mate and make sure his ghost ass sees me riding someone else. I'll even buy myself a ouija board if I have too. Actually that's a great idea. Maybe I'll even see Zeke!

"Kai."

"I know I know. That shit doesn't even work." I sigh and head out to find Arrio. "What the." Dana is waiting outside my room "what are you-" she pushes me back into my room and covers my mouth. What the hell is going on. I look behind her and see Arrio with some silver haired chick. They close the door and Dana let's go.

"Kai." Arrio starts but I stop him.

"Is that fucking Elsa?!" I point at the lady. Oh my fucking God! She's real! "Wait" I look back at Arrio. "You left me for a witch that can't even control her magic?!"

"Kai stop!" Arrio growls. I flinch at his tone. He's never used that tone with me. "Now is not the time. She's Isaiah's Beta." I look back at the lady and nod. I signal her to speak.

"I have a message from Alpha Wright" she begins . We circle around her as she continues. I stand next to Dana, and stay as far away from Arrio because I'm petty like that. "The supreme snake has gone through it's ecdysis phase." I feel my jaw drop at this. "We must keep our eyes opened for tears of skin"

"My sister?" I ask. We don't know who is on that bitch's side. "What's going to happen to her and Xander?"

"They escaped" Nadine answers.

"W-what? Are you for real!?" Thank fucking god! "So are they with your pack? Do we need to hide them? Can I go see them?"  Thank the goddess! I can't believe they escaped. I mean I did trust that Scar could do it but I didn't know that she was actually going to try.