V : Old Acquaintances ♡

Back to the present we go!
[TW : cry1ng, mentions of d3pressive episodes and Techno, if you're sensitive to content that includes him<3]

Tommy gazes at the rooftops opposite of him. It doesn't matter how much he tries, he isn't able to make out the silhouette on the roof opposite of him. All he's able to see, is that the person has rather long, outgrown hair, that looks rather colorful, as if it's dyed. Tommy can also make out a cape and cowboy-looking boots.

He moves his head slightly to his right, half expecting to see Purpled there, but Purpled's at home, vibing, because he's having a depressive-episode, so he understandingly didn't want to tag along. Tommy promised him to bring home some tea and biscuits, or cookies how purpled likes to call them.

"Show yourself! And give me back my fucking biscuits you moron!" Tommy shouts at the silhouette, yes they took his biscuits, and yes he's very angry about it.

"Nah, I'd rather not. But I can show myself" The monotone voice states and hushes over to the roof Tommy's standing on.

Silently thinking, his eyes narrowing the buildings, Tommy comes to the conclusion that the figure might be a Vigilante as well. Though, they did steal his biscuits, so he isn't gonna be too nice.

He's startled out of his thoughts when the other walks out of the shadows. As Tommy's eyes adjusted to the view, he acknowledges a pink haired, rather masculine looking figure with a piglin mask.

Tommy tilts his head in confusion, I mean, yeah, they look super hip and swag but they look, somewhat familiar? Tommy can't quite tell what exactly he's feeling.

"Aha, can I now have my biscuits back? I'm supposed to be with my friend right now." Tommy spits and makes a jump for the biscuits, but as expected, the other pulls them out of Tommy's direction before he was even near them.

As Tommy stumbles along the ground, the other begins to speak. "Ehh, nah. I'd like to just, take them if that's fine. What's your name?"

"My name is TommyInnit the greatest Vigilante in the world." Tommy comes to a stop and does a little sarcastic bow as he turns to look at the person.

"TommyInnit? That's your actual name?" The other laughs and puts their hand on their hip.

"Well, no. But why would I tell you my name, dumbass?" Tommy counters and scoffs at the other, bouncing his foot. He was getting impatient.

"Well, because." The older shrugs and silently looks at his nails.

"Good point. My actual name is Tommy. Or.. Toms.. But no one ever calls me that anymore." He laughs lightly and scratches his neck, his eyes scanning the buildings for heroes.

The other looks seemingly shocked, and backs up a little. "Last name?"

Tommy tilts his head in confusion, and takes a few steps back. "No, nonono. Why should I tell you." Tommy cautiously turns on his heel, to see how high the building is. It's about 10 meters above ground, it might be high enough to do a 'trickshot' and scare his opponent, but it might as well be just a little too low.

Ah, no risk no fun, right?

Tommy stalks just a little closer to the edge and turns around to face the other again. "So, I'll have to go now, it was very nice meeting you piglin-person and I'll see ya around, bitch!" Tommy smiles and let's himself fall of the edge.

It feels good, the wind in his hair again. 'Trickshots' like these are one of Tommy's favorite things to do. But the ground was inching closer, so he spread his wings and shoots back up, into the sky. Back to where the other is standing.

Tommy laughs lightly and holds his hand out for the other to shake. "Sorry mate, I just had to see your face."

The other shakes his head quickly, most likely to regain confidence and smiles slightly. "Nice meeting you. But your cookies are mine." he grabs Tommy's hand and shakes it lightly.

Tommy grins, "I'll see ya around yeah?" without waiting for an answer Tommy leaps down to the ground and starts scanning his surroundings for a supermarket.

As he spots one, he gently hides his wings and sighs. "Ah, hope they have fun with the biscuits, cause now I gotta buy new ones.." Tommy mumbles to himself and walks into said supermarket.

After grabbing biscuits, he walks up to the checkout and pulls out his wallet. (Yes, he's paying, shut up).

The cashier looks at him, eyes wide. Tommy concludes that they've probably heard of him before. Ha, Tommy's famous now. He hands over the money and smiles a little as the cashier hands him the change, the bill and the biscuits.

"Thanks, mate" Tommy sighs, "You can keep the change." he chuckles slightly as the cashier's eyes sparkle.

"Why thank you, TommyInnit!" they smile, a light german accent shines through their voice.

Huh, they sound familiar..

Their strawberry blonde hair is shining because of the light that made its way through the window. Their name card reads "Niki N." which sounds even more familiar to Tommy.

But he wants to get going and doesn't want to look like a creep, so he waves slightly at the cashier and dashes outside, biscuits and bill in hand.

Finally outside, Tommy launches himself up in the air and starts to fly back to his apartment. Gliding above the rooftop, he quickly decided to get in from the main entrance and swooped down.

The front door to their apartment complex creaks open. Tommy walks in and quietly walks up to the infamous door to depressed land. As Tommy opens the door, he stops and frowns. He hears muffled sobs coming from,, his room?

"Oh god it's actually bad this time.." Tommy mutters quietly and lingers around in the hallway for a second, until deciding to lay the biscuits and teabags on the ground.

He cautiously eyes the door and only hesitantly knocks on it, most likely scaring the shit out of Purpled. Heh.

Tommy opens the door. Peeking through, he sees a very much crying purpled, hugging his (Tommy's) pillow. Double heh.

Tommy tip toes across the room, not wanting to disturb Purpled and softly falls onto the (his) bed. "You won't guess what happened today." he starts. His plan? To distract Purpled.

His friend sniffs and looks up at him.

"I met another vigilante today! And they fucking stole the stolen biscuits! My stolen biscuits!" Tommy laughs lightly, "Now they're gonna get arrested! Haha!" Tommy looks up at Purpled, grin stupidly wide.

Purp smiles slightly up at his friend as Tommy sighs. "And then I had to buy another pack! And the cashier looked familiar, I don't know if you know anything about them,," he stopped to remember their name. "'Name card read Niki N. And the Vigilante looked familiar too!" Tommy unintentionally raises his voice a little, until he remembered that a crying Purpled's next to him and he clears his throat apologetically.

Purpled laughs slightly and ruffles Tommy's hair. "AY! Fuck off dumbass!" Tommy jokes and grins as he clings onto Purpled's arm.

"Ay! You fuck off! Golden child!" Purpled blurts out, his voice sounds hoarse and wound, but he laughs and that's everything Tommy wanted to achieve in this moment.

Wait.

"DA FUCK? DID YOU JUST CALL ME GOLDEN CHILD?!"