Ending Notes (a/n)

Hello Chads!
I loved writing this book! I'm so sorry if that ending felt aprupt and squeezed in, it was. It was really squeezed in, I had no more ideas, I'm so sorry. The next book I'll be writing, I'll be planning it out more and I'll be doing a lot more character and world building, and not just jump into it. I'm so sorry, if this isn't the ending you were hoping for. I actually am. Now have a great time doing all the crying and happy smiles! Merry Christmas, lovelies :)

[Some things, I'm gonna mention now, cause I didn't get to in the book :
1) Tommy's developing Alzheimers. He was supposed to find out during a doctor's appointment, but that never happened soo..
2) Samuel went away on business trips. He just never told them, so they assumed he was going for fun. This was supposed to be said during the argument.
3) There was supposed to be a third "Orphanage chapter", where there was supposed to be mentions of Ranboo's relatives, but that never happened.
4) Purpled's father lives in the same apartment complex as them. They were supposed to find out, but never did.
5) Tommy and Purpled were supposed to have this big fight, wich would've led up to the doctors appointment. But that never happened.
Enjoy reading whatever book, you're gonna read next! Oh wait, what is that? A bonus chapter?! Stay tuned :)]