》Chapter 2《

[A/n -

So This text is thinking in case
Anyone was confused. - ]

Triggers: blood, mention of death, mention of cutting, starvation

Quackity's POV

Hmm..

It's so cold..

Where am I..?

Why is it so cold..?

I slowly opened my eyes, it was freezing cold in the room I was in.

I tried to look around but any time I made the slightest move I wanted to scream and cry in pain.

What the hell..?

Where the fuck am I!?

God what if some crazy person took me!?

I want to go home.. but I can't.. they'll kill me..

As I was in my own thoughts I heard the door and I quickly closed my eyes to pretend I was still asleep.

The door opened and someone walked in, they were light on their feet almost like they were trying to be careful as to not wake me up.

I then heard a soft sigh and then, a crow?

Why the hell is there a crow in here?

"Quiet down little one, he's sleeping, we are only here to give him more blankets."

The other whispered, why was he being so nice?

Most people would turn me in for my crimes against kings and villages.

I felt a somewhat heavier blanket be laid on me and soon it was warming up.

Thank XD, it's freezing in here.

The man who had laid the blanket on me slowly started walking and I opened my eyes and let out a slight groan, which wasn't on purpose.

I saw the male stop and turn to me and he gave me a soft smile.

"Ah, goodmorning little one. I'm sorry if I woke you."

The male said, I turned my head just enough to see him and smiled a little.

"No no, it's okay. I woke up from the pain, that's all"

The other nodded softly and noticed me trying to sit up then walked over to me and carefully helped.

He smiled softly and I smiled back before he called for some water in his room.

Soon a brunette kid, who looked to be about my age but also looked younger in a way, walked in with some water.

The older took it and thanked him and gave it to me.