》Chatper 10《

Triggers- mentions of cutting

This story and the next will be based off of comments I got, this story will be cute and all, next will be angst, also this is a bit after Techno, Quackity, and Tommy went put and did things to together because I couldn't think of anything for them to do

Quackity POV:

I was woken up by a bright light beaming straight into my eyes, usually Techno is beside me, blocking the light.

I let out a groan and opened my eyes slightly, seeing an empty spot on the bed.

I sat up, confused and then I heard it, Wilbur is grumpy again.

I sighed and quietly got up and got dressed for the day before I walked out of the room and made my way to the kitchen, where I heard Techno talking and Wilbur complaining.

I walked into the kitchen and immediately Wilbur went silent, he looked at me, pure judgment in his eyes.

I gave him an annoyed look in return and turned to Techno who was cooking already.

"Techno do you know how early it is?" I asked and he looked back at me.

"Yeah, Wilbur was hungry so I wanted to make him something to eat" he replied and I nodded and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I don't mind you being there but at least move my hair first feathers" he said and I looked at his loose pony tail, which I was leaned on.

"Sorry" I apologized and pulled back a bit, moving his hair off to the side and leaning back to where I was.

He turned his head and gave a small smile as I rested my head on his shoulder comfortably.

"You sure are a cuddle bird aren't you feathers?" He asked with a small chuckle and I nodded, hearing a fake gagging noise behind me.

I turned my head knowing exactly who it was, "Hi Tommy" I said and Tommy responded with a wave.

"Techno, dad told me to tell you that someone is coming to visit in a few hours so we need to make sure the place is cleaned up" he said and Techno sighed.

"Wilbur go help Tommy clean up the den, feathers can you clean the entrance room?" He asked and I nodded.

"Mhm, I'll get right on that" I said and gave Techno a soft peck on the cheek and pulled back, releasing Techno as Wilbur silently got up and left.

Techno turned and grabbed my arms gently, looking at me and I nodded.

He lifted my sleeves to make sure I hadn't been cutting, and he let out a small sigh of relief.

He's been helping stop and all my cuts are slowly turning into old scars.

I don't feel as weak or pathetic as I used to after I started opening up to him, mainly because he makes me feel loved and cared about.

He let go of my arms and I smiled and walked to the entrance room and began wiping dust, fixing things that were out of place, sweeping the floors, ect.