》Chapter 15《

Triggers: Slight ptsd

Techno POV

We laid in bed for a good fee more minutes before we finally decided to get up to see this, 'mystery vistor' that Phil gave no explanation on.

Alex got ready quickly while I got ready a lot slower, simply for being upset that we couldn't just stay in bed longer.

A small laugh erupted from and Alex and I looked at him, "You're usually quick about getting ready? Why is the blade so slow now?" He asked and I just shrugged, "I'll leave that for you to figure out" I responded and he just smiled.

Once we got finished getting dressed we made our way downstairs, Alex stopped in the middle of the walk way, "Feathers you can't just stop walking in the middle of the hall" I said and he took a step back.

I quickly noticed something was wrong and looked up from Alex and in front of us, which were people, Phil, Tubbo, who was hiding behind Phil, Wilbur, and a duck hybrid.

Who resembled Alex, and it hit me instantly, that was his mother.

I quickly pulled Alex into my arms and glared at her, she was caught off guard by that and her wings puffed up a bit, "Get your hands off my son" she said and only held onto him tighter.

I looked at Alex who seemed completely stunned and tears had started falling, Tubbo quickly ran up to us and hugged Alex, who just stood still.

I carefully made Alex look away and look at me, "Feathers, look at me, not her. You're okay, I will protect you, I won't let her touch you." I whispered to him and he slowly nodded and he hugged Tubbo.

"Alex come here please, I just want to see you, it's been years. I'm sorry for not being a good mother to you." Phil just had an awkward face on as he silently walked out of the room, Wilbur just looked completely lost.

Alex looked at the woman in front of us and held onto Tubbo tighter, "Alex please, you're acting like I'm going to kill you" she said and I just pulled the two closer to myself.

Alex looked at me as I looked at him and shook my head, "The faster I talk to her, the faster she'll leave" he muttered and I looked at her.

"Fine" I muttered and he slowly removed his hold on Tubbo and hesitated before walking over to her, she quickly hugged him and I flinched, which he did as well, the uncomfortable look of his body movements made me want to walk over and pull him back into my arms, but I didn't want to act out and something go wrong, that's the last thing I want.

.
.
Quackity POV
.
.

I stiffened as she hugged me tighter and I hesitated to hug her back, but I did.

"I've missed you Alex, and your father." She said and released me from the captivating hug, "my, your hair is so long, how about your wings? Are they as clean as they are supposed to be?" She asked, a terrifying smile on her face.

I nodded slowly, "yes, they are clean" I said, hell I didn't even know if that were true or not, but she seemed to not believe me, I wouldn't either.

She swiftly turned me around I almost fell over from how quick she was and she grabbed one of my wings and stretched it out, inspecting it, my head started to betray me as I remembered all the times when I was younger.