》Chapter 4《

Triggers- abuse

(Bold is memories/Dreams, just a heads up :} )

Quackity's POV

"Come on Alex!"

Called out a guy who I thought loved me.

"It's just over this hill" he said, his smile shined to me, I was love sick..

I willingly walked with the dark haired male to see a brunette standing at the other side of the hill.

I stopped when Sapnap did.

"Stand here for me dear" he said softly and I only nodded.

He walked over to Karl and they both nodded.

Karl and Sapnap were married already, I joined their relationship about seven months after they got married.

I watched them both walk up to me, boxes in hand and both get on their knee.

Tears were filling my eyes, threatening to fall.

"Alexis Quackity, you've made us very happy for the few months we've been dating, and we would love it if you became something more than our boyfriend" said Sapnap and Karl nodded.

"Alex, will you do us the great honor, of marrying us?" Asked Karl.

My tears spilled from my eyes as I frantically nodded, hugging them both tightly.

I choked back my cries of happiness as we stood there for a while.

Not all good things stay the same..

"Are kidding me Alex!? Why the hell were you with Schlatt!?"

Yelled Sapnap, I was coward in a corner, my wings covering my body, terrified he'd hurt me.

Schlatt was a friend of mine, and Sapnap hated him.

He always got angry with me when I was with him.

"Darling please-" I began, Sapnap cut me off by grabbing my wing quite harshly.

I cried in pain as Karl tried to pry him off of me, to no avail.

I know this wasn't good but I knew he was just upset.