》Chapter 14《

Triggers: sexual assault (sorry in advanced, I'll put down a TW), slight smUt (its cringe cause i cant write smut well), slight manipulation

Techno POV

"I know where mum is" he said, nervousness in his voice and my eyes widened.

I kneeled down and looked at him, "where?" I asked and he gulped a bit before replying, "At dad and papa's house, dad never liked when he was with other people, dad is probably doing what he called, 'giving him a lesson'." He said the last part quieter but I could still hear it.

I nodded and walked over to the table grabbing my sword and shoving it in my belt looking back at the smaller goat, "think you can show me the way?" I asked and he nodded quickly.

I grabbed a coat for him and gave it to the smaller and he put it on and I motioned for him to show the way, he nodded and as we left we both hurried as fast as we could to save him, that demon better hope he isn't around when I find them because if he is he's fucking dead.

Blood?

Blood for the blood god!!

Kill that bastard!

Kill him

Can't wait

The blood god will be pleased!

Hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry

Alex is on top here

Blood EEEEEE

Alex should be safe

I shook my head a bit and continued walking, this was going to be interesting.

Quackity POV

I whimpered as sapnap walked back into the room with Karl, Karl had a bruise, a nasty one.

And I could tell it wasn't an accident, he was yelling at sapnap while sapnap ignored his existence.

Sapnap walked up to me and grabbed my face and examined it.

"Karl, leave the room" he said and Karl stopped yelling for a moment, "wha- HELL NO! You think I'm going to leave you with Alex alo-" he was cut off by sapnap, "LEAVE! before I make you watch what I'm about to do." He said and Karl quickly stopped talking.

Karl's eyes started to tear up and he looked at me, he was terrified for me, I'll never honest so was I.

He mouthed an, 'I'm sorry' to me and quickly left the room, I hated that he felt guilty, sapnap would kill him if he tried to do anything about this.

TW WARNING RIGHT NOW, I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN ITS OVER IF YOU WANNA SKIP
.
.
I whimpered as he grabbed my hair and yanked it back placing a kiss on my neck, I felt disgusted.

He slowly made his hand down to my crotch and started rubbing me through my pants in which I teared up from.

My wings puffed up quite a few times to try to break loose but it wasn't working.