》chapter 13《

Triggers: mention of kidnapping, abusive actions, manipulation, mention of blood and murder, sexual assault (doesn't go far I promise but I'll put a TW for when It starts and ends)

Techno POV

I sat in the kitchen, staring at my hands in silence while my leg bounced in nervousness and anxiousness, silently worrying about Alex, which I guess was worrying Phil cause I had been silently sitting there for the past couple hours, in hope he'd walk through one of the doors and into the house.

I hung my head low between my shoulders, my crown had fallen off onto the floor but I didn't care, I just tried not to mess up the last thing I got from Alex before we went out, the braid that cascade down my back, yellow flowers placed neatly and perfectly.

Phil had picked up my crown off the floor and placed it on the table beside me before I sighed, "I'm going out to find him, sitting around isn't going to do anything" I said and grabbed my sword that I laid on the table and placed it in its holster in my waist.

"Techno we don't know where he could have gone, you could be searching for months!" Phil said in a panicked tone which caused me to shrug, "so? He's out there and I need to find him." I said plainly and walked off, walking out the front door and going back to the village, the first thing I needed to do was ask who all had seen him and if so, where they saw him, I was determined, to find him, no matter what.

Quackity POV

I looked up, dazed and tired, the pained feeling of burns and and bruises from a familiar face, one last harsh slap across the face before he finally calmed down.

"Look at you, you look downright pitiful, and disgusting" said the voice and I looked away from the other, making him angry, "look at me, I'm not going to say it again" he said and I silently looked back.

"You think the blade is impressed, don't you? You think he actually likes you, Alexa no one loved you more than I, I only hurt you to dissaplin you, you have to understand that" the voice said getting closer and kneeling down.

"It's Alexis, or Alex, you should know that" I said in a snarky tone which earned me yet another smack across the face, but more angry, "Shut the hell up, your lucky to be breathing right now" he said and brought his face closer to mine, "you would be a lot cuter if you went back to dressing like your gender Alexa" he said, moving his head down a bit, "I thought you looked cute in those tight-fitting dresses" he said and move closer to my neck placing soft kisses around my neck, making me jolt back.

THIS IS YOUR TW FOR THE ASSAULT

"Stop it! I'm not in a relationship with you anymore sapnap! Get off me!" I yelled at him and tried to pull away, only to be stuck by being tied down, "you'll be okay my dear, I'm just going to teach you a lesson about what happens when you sleep with other men" he said and I looked confused, "I've never- I haven't slept with anyone! At least not in THAT sense!" I yelled only to be smacked.

"You speak when I'm asking you questions and I give you the go ahead to answer" he said and placed his hand on my waist making me whimper in fear, "Sapnap stop please.." I said quietly and he only continued to mess with the waistline of my pants, before he shifted enough for me to kick him in the crotch, quite hard which made him stop and back off.

TW OVER

"You bitch!" He yelled and I flinched, "I told you to stop and you didn't! It's your own fault!" I yelled back and he got pissed off and staggered out of the room leaving me alone, I teared up and looked down, I don't want to be here, this isn't my home anymore, Techno has definitely noticed I'm gone, right?

I looked around and heard yelling coming from the room a little bit away and I sighed quietly, this is going to be a long day..

Techno POV

I walked around the village asking around to see if anyone had seen Alex, and a lot of them were unhelpful, I groaned in annoyance and someone approached me, "if it isn't the blade himself, what are you of all people doing here? Thiught you would be farming potatoes at your weird cottage." Said the new King of Manburg.

I looked up and rolled my eyes, "if it isn't the psychotic tyrant that tried to execute a person that tried to stop tyrany" I said back and he just shrugged, "speaking of which, I'm here to tell you, your little duckling isn't yours anymore. He belongs to someone else, at least he will by the time you find him" he said and my eyes widened slightly.

"He's not something to be owned, he's a human being, not a toy for children" I said and he shrugged, "still, by the time you find him he'd be so broken down he wouldn't care" he said with a quiet chuckle and walked off, "oh, and, you might want this" he said and I looked at him confused as two guards walked up with two people, Tubbo and some random Ram.

My eyes grew wider and Tubbo looked at me and I could tell he felt a sense of relief, but, how? Some guy named Schlatt said he died.

The ram had a guilty look on his face as Tubbo teared up and ran up to me clinging to me and I instinctively held him close as the ram snatched his arm away from the guard and walked over to Tubbo and I.

I looked at him, the same guilty look on his face, as he spoke up, "I'm sorry, I was forced to write a fake letter to Alex, get him upset and get him to go places and get him outside, making him vulnerable." He muttered and it caused me so much, anger.

I clenched a fist before standing up and punching the Ram, "Thanks, now he's gone" I said in a monotone voice with anger lacing it.

Tubbo gripped my hand and I looked at him which calmed me down, he gently shook his head and I didn't respond, only looking away.

Tubbo POV (short lived)

I knew what Techno was going through, I missed my mum, I hugged him when he offered to go home and nodded.

He led Schlatt and I back to the cabin he lived in with his family and I looked around, "go on to Tommy's room Tubbo" Techno said quietly and I nodded and quickly walked off to go to Tommy's room, not long after I heard bickering and I knew who it was from, it sounded familiar.

It's sounded like whenever dad got angry at mum, (Tubbo refers to Sapnap as dad, Karl as papa, and Q as mum (soon it'll be Techno-).)

Tommy looked at me and hugged me and I hugged him back, he was very clingy but I didn't mind it.

Soon the bickering turned into loud yelling and I held Tommy closer to hopefully keep him asleep, letting out a sigh as Tommy continued to sleep, silently listening to everything downstairs.

That's when it hit me, I carefully moved Tommy and quietly got up and ran downstairs, pulling Techno to the side.

He looked at me in confusion and I looked up at him before speaking hesitantly, "I know where mum is" and his eyes widened.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

:]

Words: 1305

I dids it

I finally got this chapter out.

Not my best work but it'll do for now.

I'm sorry I made you all wait for so long TvT

But I hope you all enjoyed and again I'm so sorry for the long wait.

Goodbye readers!

-Alex