》Chapter 11《

Triggers- yelling, abuse, traumatic memories

Quackity POV

It's not like him to just let the Blood god take over, and he knows how controlling he is, why would he let him out?

Does he not trust me?

I mean, it wouldn't be wrong for him not to, I let his best friend's son, kiss me!

What was I thinking, I really should tell him, but I don't want him to hurt anyone.

I inhaled deeply and slowly exhaled, walking up to Techno and tapping his shoulder.

He turned to me, a look of confusion on his face.

"Follow me please, I need to tell you something"

I said quietly and he nodded and we both walked off away from the people who were here and into another room.

I stopped and closed the door behind us and looked at him, he could tell something was off.

"Before I tell you, you have to promise you won't get mad at anyone except me, and you won't let the Blood god take control."

I said and he nodded slightly, "promise but, what is this about? And why would I get mad at you?"

He asked and I crossed my arms over my chest, almost in a self hug.

"Well, when Wilbur and I were alone, he didn't just cry and then leave, he uhm.. he sorta, kissed me." I muttered as I looked at him, I could tell, just there his trust in me, shattered.

"What?" He asked, almost sounding violent but monotone at the same time.

"You let him, didn't you?" He asked and I nodded slightly, his glare sending shivers down my spine.

"Congratulations, my trust in you is broken. I thought you were the one person I could trust, I was wrong, huh feathers?" He said, coldly as his hand balled into a fist.

Only moments later, Wilbur walked in, made his way to me and immediately slapped me.

"Liar, you said you wouldn't say anything!" He yelled as the anger in his eyes flaired.

"Wilbur! Do not, lay a hand on him." I heard from Techno, Wilbur just growing continuously upset.

"I'm going to do what I see fit!" He argued and for two seconds, all I felt was a split pain, thumping through my face, before everything went dark.

"Alex~ wake up! Come on its time to get up! Sapnap isn't home today Soooo, Fiancé day!"

Karl yelled with happiness, my smile growing.

"Get up, I made pancakes." He told me and I nodded as I got out of bed.