》Chapter 7《

Triggers: death, attempted suicide, cutting, blades, angst

(Quick note before we start,

I know cutting is a very serious topic but if I find out any of you have been cutting your wrists I'm slapping you with a wet boneless spaghetti waffle noodle, idfk what the hell that is but that's what I'm gonna give you a good schlapp with)

Techno's POV [Different this chapter ik]

I know these past few weeks has been hard for Alex, but I hated seeing him hurt.

It made both me and the voices upset, they've never cared so much for someone, other than family.

I had Alex promise me he'd stop cutting a few hours ago, I'm hoping he sticks to his promise.

I woke up a few minutes ago, Alex still asleep, curled up in my arms.

I would never admit it out loud but I care for him, but how does he feel about me?

What if he sees me as just another person..

Wait why do I care?

I looked down at Alex who was clinging onto me, I must admit it's pretty cute.

I sighed softly and began to remove his arms from me but he only held on tighter, causing me to let out a small chuckle.

I laid down with him and held him close and laid there for about five minutes.

He woke up with a small groan and I looked at him.

"Heh, rise and shine sleeping beauty" I said jokingly and he smiled a bit.

"Hi Techno" he said, not really awake and I could tell he was about to doze back off, so I poked him.

He looked at me and poked me back and for about two minutes we were poking each other until he got up.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" he said and I nodded, a while ago we got Alex his own clothes so he didn't have to borrow anyone else's forever.

He walked out of the room and I laid back in bed and sighed.

Quackity's POV

I walked into the bathroom and pulled out a small blade from the clothes I grabbed and looked at it.

I knew I couldn't stick to this promise but I was breaking it so soon..

.
.
.
.
Warning, cutting
.
.
.
.

I pulled up my sleeves and took off the bandages.

I grazed the small blade over my wrist and slowly started making small cuts in my wrist, staring at the blood that flooded out.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock and jumped quickly hiding the blade.
.
.
.
.
Cutting is over
.
.
.
.

"Who is it?" I called out getting a response from Techno saying, "Alex I haven't heard any water" he said and I realized I've been in here for ten minutes.

I looked at the door and didn't say anything, I know he knew..

"Alex.. Open the door" he said and I slowly opened the door, being met with Techno.

He looked stone face cold, I knew he was angry.

I looked down and covered my arms silently.

"You promised, four hours ago Alex." He said, anger lacing his voice.

"I-I know.. I'm sorry.." I said quietly and he let out a grunt.

"Don't fucking say sorry for something you're not" he told me and turned away.

I gently reached out and grabbed the sleeve of his shirt, immediately he grabbed my hand and removed it.

"Don't touch me Alexis" he said staring back at me as tears filled my eyes.

"Tell Phil I'm going on a walk, and I don't know when I'll be back" he said and walked out.

Tears began to fall and I knew that I fucked up.

I closed the door and stared down at my wrists, my vision too blurry to see any of the cuts on my wrists.

I leaned against the door and slid down slowly, and curling up into a small ball by the door, basically keeping others from walking in.

In the moment I didn't care, as long as no one saw me as a crying mess.

It took about two hours for me to actually leave the bathroom after and I went straight to Techno's room, hoping he was back by now.

But he wasn't, an empty bed was all I saw.

I let out a loud sigh and basically threw myself onto the bed.

"I'm sorry Techno.. please come home.." I said to myself quietly and curled up on Techno's side of the bed.

I quietly cried, wishing Techno was here missing him.

I guess I fell asleep cause I was woken up by Phil.

"Hey mate, have you seen Techno?" He asked and I nodded slightly.

"Yeah he said he was going on a walk" I replied and Phil looked confused.

"At this time?" He asked and I shrugged slightly.

"I guess so.." I mumbled and curled back up.

Phil and left and I laid in bed, alone, waiting for Techno to get home, curled up in my wings, passing out while tears slowly fell.

[...

Hello nerds.

Ty for reading.

We love these angsts that suck-
I am writing a Dundy story now so I will be switching back and fourth between the two fjduxvgx

Anyways, normal info.

Time started: 2:44 pm

Time finished: 9:14pm

Anyways, imma ascend now, bye beloveds