》Chapter 3《

Triggers - none?

Quackity's POV

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't.

I only knew only moments after I had tears in my eyes I was being hugged..

The hugs felt like hugs from strangers.

It's like I didn't know them..

But I'm engaged to them.

Sapnap pulled me close but not in a comforting way, I could tell by his harsh movements, he was pissed.

(Again, sorry sappynap, but someone's gotta be the arse </3)

I winced but it's like he didn't care it hurt.

Karl was in tears, his arms wrapped around me.

How I hated seeing him cry, it made me weak.

And Sapnap knew that, he knew Karl was my weakness.

He knew Karl was the only reason I came back constantly.

Fuck I hated him for it, his body was hot, and I don't mean in a flirty way.

He was scolding hot, his firey-like hands burned my shoulders, as his grip tightened.

I tried to pull his hands off, only to burn my own hands on his arms.

I guess Techno saw the pain in my face when he basically forced Sapnap off me.

"You're hurting him" was all he said.

Sapnap seemed to calm down and nod.

"Sorry for our sudden visit, we've been looking everywhere for Alexa-" he said only for Karl to cut him off.

"Alexis" was all Karl said, as he had is head buried into my thigh.

God why was he such a weakness..

Sapnap gave out a huff and looked at Techno and the male I never got the name of.

"Point is, we should take him back now. He has many things he has to make up for" he said and immediately and moved as far as the pain in my body would let me away from Sapnap.

He's going to hurt me.. he's going to let them take me away.. fuck..

I felt Karl place a hand on my cheek, "it's okay Alex, they won't do anything" he said softly, though I knew that was a lie, he did not.

I put up basically 15 minutes of fighting before sapnap had slapped me, it wasn't unusual but damn it hurt.

I teared up and he only looked pissed.

"Stop being such a brat and let's GO!" he yelled, I was basically sobbing and cowering in fear as Techno and the male immediately made room between us and stood between us.

I basically curled up in Karl's arms as he and Sapnap argued because of him hitting me.

Karl was always on my side un arguments unless it was truly something bad, and even then he wouldn't yell at me.