》Chapter 8《

[Hello readers, So so sorry for the late post I have been trying to think and put together ideas for this chapter T^T
But anyways, Chapter 8!]

Triggers-

Techno POV

I was walking home thinking about Alex, and not I the sappy way.

I was thinking about him breaking the promise, I will admit, I'm still very upset with him.

But I still care about him, I walked up to the front door and before I could open the door, Phil did.

He looked at me with a calm face but I could tell he was pissed off.

"It's not my fault, I needed time alone" I said and walked in, Phil shutting the door behind me.

"He's been crying since you left. Get your arse in your room and comfort him" he told me and my face dropped.

I quickly walked to my room and saw Alex curled up on my side of the bed.

I swiftly took off my boots and walked over to the bed, sitting down next to him.

I got up into bed behind him, wrapping my arms securely around him and holding him close.

He shifted a bit and turned to me, looking up at me.

"Sorry.. I thought you were asleep" I said quietly and he nodded a bit.

"Yeah, I didn't get the chance to sleep.." he said quietly and I pulled him a bit closer.

"I'm used to you being in bed with me I guess.." he said and I held him tightly.

"I know, I'm sorry Alexis, I was just upset, I don't deal with emotions well.." I replied quietly and he nodded slightly.

"It's fine, I love you either way" he said and I could tell he regretted saying it the moment it came out because he went quiet.

I decided to make less embarrassing for him and smile, "I love you too Alexis" I replied and he turned red.

I looked down at him as he looked up at me and I move my head down a bit to give him a small peck on the forehead, he smiled a bit and we laid there, just holding each other.

Protect him

Never let him go

He's ours now

We will Protect him

Don't go back on us blade

Oh shut up.

I looked down at Alex who had fallen asleep and I smiled before slowly drifting to sleep myself.

----------------

Quackity POV

I woke up, warmed by Techno who was holding me in his arms.

I smiled and slowly moves out of him arms and sat up, leaning down and giving Techno a small kiss on the cheek.

I slowly got up and made my way downstairs, noticing no one was up yet.