》Chapter 5《

Triggers-

Quackity's POV

After Techno and I got ready we left the house and I stayed by his side whilst we walked, I was still pretty weak but if it got to much I knew Techno would help.

Though, I can't stop thinking about what Phil said..

"Just between us, his blood God has a thing for you"

I turned as red as I could get, quietly looking up at Techno.

He had his arm around my waist, he was so gentle about it as well.

I assumed it was cause he wanted me to stay by his side.

We tracked through the thick snow as I started remembering details of that night..

Each painful jab to the side, stomach, arms, I began to tear up and felt Techno's grip get stronger as he pulled me a bit closer.

I wrapped my arms around him and he gave a small smile to me.

I quietly walked with him until we began walking up on a village, I immediately recognized it and stopped, making Techno stop as well.

He looked at me confused and I looked up at him, fear plastered on my face.

"What is it feathers?" He asked and I only looked down.

I can't tell him what I did..

he'll turn me in for sure..

"Feathers it's okay if something happened, everyone forgets when you steal something. Now if you were the one that killed king Dream, that's another story." He said.

I looked up at him, trembling as his eyes widened and he scooped me up in his arms and quickly left before anyone saw we were there.

I felt tears flood my eyes, I could have sworn he was going to take me in, but he just took me back to the house.

He silently walked in with me still in his arms and Phil looked at him.

Techno set me down quietly. "Go back to the room you were staying in, I'll be there in a moment" he told me, I nodded quickly and silently left the two.

God what am I going to do, he's going to tell him to call the authorities.

No no no no no NO!

I quickly walked over to the window and pushed it open, looking down at the ground.

It wasn't to far of a fall and of anything I can glide with my wings.

I silently hopped up onto the window sill and spread my wings.

I winced but I knew I needed them.

I quickly jumped out the window and used my wings to help me not hit the ground to hard.

I got up and brushed off the snow and began tracking my way through the snow.