Reunion with Aladdin and Jasmine/Kairi meets Pluto

Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy arrived at Agrabah to revisit Aladdin and Jasmine, unaware that Jafar's parrot, Iago, spotted them.

"Agrabah! We made it!" Donald said to Hikari.

"Oh yeah," Hikari said. "Aladdin's world."

"Gawrsh, I wonder how Aladdin 'n' Jasmine are doin'?" Goofy said.

"Hey, maybe Riku's with them!" Sora said.

"Yeah, and the King!" Goofy agreed.

"Keep dreaming, you two," Donald said.

Hikari smirked at Donald. "C'mon, Donald, you were thinking the same thing."

"No, I wasn't!" Donald glared at Hikari.

"Yes, you are," Hikari glared back at Donald.

Just then... Goofy saw Iago flying towards them and around him. "Uh-oh, it's uh...um... It's Iago!"

Hikari gasped and sees Iago as she, Sora and Donald summoned their weapons. "What? I'll have parrot legs for breakfast when I'm through with him!"

"Wait! You got me all wrong," Iago cried.

"You're Iago all right!" Donald said.

"No! I mean, it's not the old me," Iago squawked. "I turned over a new feather. I'm legit! No more scams. Promise!"

"Bet that's your new scam," Sora said, crossing his arms.

"Ya gotta believe me!" Iago cried.

"Sora, Hikari, let's go!" Donald said to Sora and Hikari.

"I was stuck inside that lamp with Jafar. Remember?" Iago said. "Well, I finally escaped. But then some things happened and..."

Hikari smiled. "So. Free as a bird, huh?"

"Have fun!" Donald said.

"Gawrsh, fellas," Goofy frowned. "He looks pretty sad."

	Iago flew over to Goofy

Iago flew over to Goofy. "I wanna apologize to Aladdin and Jasmine. Could you guys maybe put in a good word for me?"

"Sure, we can do that, can't we?" Goofy looked at Hikari.

Hikari smiled a little. "Sure... we can do that. I mean... I'm no meanie."

Iago saw the Heartless appearing. "Watch out!"

Hikari turned around to see the Heartless and summons her Counterpoint Keyblade. "Let's do this!"

Sora, Donald and Goofy nodded as they summoned their weapons and fought the Heartless with Hikari.

Sora knew that they're surrounded and turns to Hikari. "Where are they all coming from?"

"I don't know," Hikari said.