The Beilevable Beings

Chaper 2

I Need To Know

I walk down this dark and endless street.I ask myself why,why,Why.I constantly feel this urge like I want to give into it.

Whats going on, where am I.Wait, how can you two see me.O My God Its a miracle.The boy, said to me hysterically, we just saw you floating off the ground.Dont ask!Who are you two anyways.Well my name is Brianna,the girl said happily.My name is the one and only Vladimir.So before we get into any other topic how could you guys see me.What are you talking about ,where the only ones who could see you.Hold that thought.WAIT!What is he, Brianna said just as I left the area.

Just as soon as I disappeared into the hospital, Mrs Thomas ran into the hospital with Todd the son of the family she walked up to the front desk with the nurse in the front.What room is Mr Thomas in please tell me now Mrs Thomas asked.The Nurse said the room Mr Thomas is currently in, is 331.Thank you come on honey where gonna see your father Mrs Thomas said.I followed right behind her.Finally she found the room he was in.Dear are you ok Mrs Thomas said quickly.I felt like I was forgetting something, something very important.He could barely talk but Mr Thomas mumbled one specific word came out his mouth.He said very silently,Halie.Halie, O My God where's Halie.A nurse came in and asked, are you the mother of Halie Thomas.Yes I am.She is in the room next door, take your time,PleaseStay here sweety with your father.Ok mommy.

Halie, thats all I was thinking was, Halie.Mr Thomas got to the room and she walked in.I gave myself 5 seconds before I walked in.I went in and Mr Thomas screaming ,WHY , crying on her very own daughters lap.I saw the sad expression on her face I felt horrible.Todd came in and said Mommy why are you crying Halie is in the chair sitting.I walked to the spot Todd was in and I saw her.Mrs Thomas picked up Todd and left the room.Just before they both left Todd said ,Bye Halie and he waved.I feel a little uncomfortable with you staring at my dead body and why are you here.I didnt, i couldn't tell her.I KILLED YOU!

She came out of the empty seat and came right up in my face and said what did you say.So you were the one screaming, your the put my very own sad in the hospital, your the reason im dead.I just have to sit here and watch my family mourn over Im so sorry.No,no,no,no, im gonna.She put her hands in me and I felt it.I felt like I was gonna be ripped into pieces,it started talking to me

YOU KNOW YOU CAN JUST DESTROY RIGHT HERE AND NOW

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS PAIN

No but I cant do it, No I dont what to

DO IT DESTROY. HER

DESTROY. HER

DESTROY. HER

DESTROY. HER

All of a suddon I stuff and push my hand into her.NO DONT DO THIS PLEASE! But I want to.NOOOO!

And then I ripped her into pieces.