Chapter 1

|Midoriya's POV|

"I heard we are getting a new student today" Uraraka said.

"Yeah, it's a boy. I overheard Mr. Aizawa talking about it" I said.

"I bet he's hot" She said. Appearances always matter to her. I thought personally matter but not to her. The door slide opened and Mr. Aizawa walked in with a blonde-haired boy. He looks familiar.

"Alright, problem children. Sit down. You have a new classmate" Mr. Aizawa said.

"Names Katsuki Bakugou" The boy said. Kacchan?! It's been a while since I have seen him.

"You can sit in front of Midoriya" Mr. Aizawa said. I raised my hand as he walked to the desk in front of me.

"Fucking Deku" He said, giving me a slight smirk.

"Kacchan" I said.

"Long time no see, eh" He said. I nod my head. He sat down as Mr. Aizawa begin to talk.

"Now-" He was interrupted when the door slid open.

"When class is over meet me after school. I'll beat your ass" There he goes. He's always getting into fights and what surprises me the most is that he always wins....for a short person.

"Todoroki, where have you been?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Why should I tell you? You going to tell my father but he won't do shit anyway" He said, walking over to his seat. He grabbed my notebook off of my desk. I didn't do anything. I can just ask for it after class.

"You're such a fucking creep" He said. He's probably talking about what's inside my notebook.

"Now, back to the lesson"

|Timeskip|

After class ended, I got up and walked over to Todoroki-Kun's desk. He looked up at me and frown.

"What do you want, dipshit?" He asked.

"I came to get my notebook back. The one you took off of my desk" I said. He held up my notebook and waved it.

"Oh, this one? Yeah, here. Why would I want a notebook with everyone's information? You're a nerd" He gave me my notebook and stood up. He walked over to the door.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" He then walked out. The person he was talking to was Kirishima. Kirishima got up and walked over to me.

"He's getting out of control" Kirishima said.

"Of course, he is the bad boy after all" I said.

"I know that. Almost everyone is scared of him, except the teachers" Kirishima said.

"Extras, who was that?" I turned my head and saw Kacchan.

"That's Shoto Todoroki. He's the bad boy in the school" Kirishima said. Kacchan crossed his hands over his chest.

"You, Shitty hair, telling me he's the bad boy? That shortie!?" Kacchan asked.

"It's hard to believe but yeah" Kirishima said.

"Damn" Kacchan said. Is he interested in Todoroki-Kun? I mean, girls and some boys have a crush on him. Who wouldn't?

|Timeskip|

"I'm so glad it's lunch break" Uraraka announced. I nod my head.

"Yeah. The only breaks we have are lunch break and free time" Momo said.

"Hey, you heard about the fight?"

"Yeah. It was three against one. That bad boy won"

"That shortie and I should hook up sometime. He's strong for his height" I watched as the two boys walked past my table. So Todoroki-Kun won. As always. The lunchroom went quiet. I turned around and saw Todoroki-Kun walking inside. He had a bandage on his nose and the side of his cheek. Those two boys who walked past me got up and walked over to Todoroki-Kun.