Chapter 12

*The Breakup*

|Few Days Later|

"You will be staying with me for now. Until we get married, you can sleep by yourself" Yomi said, opening the door for Shoto. Shoto limped in, looking around the house. It's a big house, almost bigger than his father's house. He looks back at Yomi.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Shoto asked. Yomi nods his head.

"Yeah. It was your father's idea. Don't worry, I won't try anything with you" Yomi said. Shoto turned around and limped upstairs. He looked back at Yomi and saw that he was smiling. Weird. He got upstairs and looked inside each of the rooms. They all were nice looking inside but the one at the end of the hall caught his eye. He opened the door and looked inside. The walls were a cool gray color. There was a kind size bed in the corner, with a night stand beside it. Near the closet was a shelf full with books and a desk beside it.

"Do you like it?" Shoto jumped a little as he turned around. Yomi was leaning on the doorway, with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, it's nice" Shoto said. Yomi walked towards Shoto and held onto his waist.

"I made this room just for you. I'm glad you like it" Yomi said. He leaned down and kissed Shoto. Yomi pulled Shoto closer to him, like he was protecting him with his life. Shoto wanted to push Yomi away but he was afraid of what Yomi would do to him. Yomi pulled away and looked at Shoto.

"I'm going to go get your things out of the car. I'll be right back, okay" Yomi said. Shoto nodded. Yomi let go of him and walked out of the room. Shoto limped over to the bed and sat down.

"I'm sorry, Katsuki"

|Bakugou's POV|

"WHAT?! Are you joking right now?" Fuyumi shakes her head. I stood up and began walking back and forth.

"This can't be happening. Where is he?" I asked.

"He's at Yomi's house. It was my father's idea for him to go over there" Fuyumi said. Damn. I need to at least see and talk to him.

"You know where his house is located?" I asked.

"Yeah. I can take you there if you want me too" She said. I grabbed my jacket and took my phone off of my desk.

"Alright. Let's go" I said.

"Katsuki. Where are you going?" I turned around to face Katsuko. She's finally dressed up in full clothing, instead of looking like a slut.

"Mind your business, Katsuko. Go back upstairs" I said.

"But I wanna go with you. It would be fun hanging out with you, Katsuki" Katsuko said.

"I don't mind if she comes, Bakugou" Fuyumi said. I sighed.

"Fine, you can go. Just don't get on my nerves"

🝮🝮☆🝮🝮

"Fuyumi? What are you doing here?" Shoto asked.

"Bakugou wants to talk to you. Is Yomi here?" Fuyumi asks. Shoto shook his head.

"No, he isn't. He's out with his friends. He'll be back later" Shoto said. He let us inside the house. It's a pretty decent house. Everything is clean and it smells nice. We sat down on the couch as Shoto stands up.

"Do you guys want anything?" He asks.

"No, we're fine. I want to talk to you alone" I said.