Short Chapter

I don't know who this man is, but he is good-looking. Don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen to him in the original storyline. Anyway, this storyline isn't with the other storyline. Just enjoy it.

*The Beach!*

*The Beach!*

"Why the hell are we at the beach?" Bakugou walks over to his angry boyfriend.

"So we can have fun. Thanks to your mom, we don't have to pay for anything" Bakugou looks over at Rei, who's talking to the manager of the hotel. Kirishima walks over to the couple.

"Thanks for this, Todobro! Now I can relax from my parents" Kirishima said.

"Hah?! I didn't want this! I want to go home and stay in my room! Not be at the beach!" Shoto shouted.

"Come on, Sho. We can do something else if you catch my drift" Bakugou got closer to his boyfriend. He held the boy's waist.

"Stop thinking of lewd things at a time like this. I'm not into it" Shoto pushed Bakugou away from him and walked away. Kirishima stood beside Bakugou.

"I feel bad for you, Bakubro" Kirishima said. Bakugou looks at him.

"Shut it, Shitty hair! At least I have a boyfriend and you don't" Bakugou said.

"I liked him first" Kirishima said.

"Yeah? Well, who fucked that up?" Bakugou walks away from the redhead. Kirishima rubs the back of his neck.

"Why is everyone so rude?"

꧁𖣘꧂

"CANNONBALL!" Kaminari jumped off Kirishima's shoulders and landed in the water, splashing everyone that was near.

"This isn't the pool, dumbass!" Shoto shouted. Of course, the princess got splashed as well. Kirishima, who fell when Kaminari jumped off of him, stood up, looking at his childhood friend.

"I'm sure it's fine, Todobro. It's just a little water" The redhead said.

"A little?! That was a whole damn hurricane!" The princess shouted once more. Away from the water, Midoriya looks over at Bakugou.

"Are you sure he's going to be fine?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah. I'll take a mental note to not go to the beach, for future references" Bakugou said. Midoriya laughs a little.

"You will risk everything for him, huh. You are a true boyfriend, Kacchan" Bakugou looks at Midoriya. They stare at each other for a couple of seconds. The silence was broken by the red-eyed teen.

"That...doesn't sound right coming from you" Midoriya rubs the back of his hair.

"Sorry" He said. Bakugou sighed.

"But your right, I would risk everything for him. That's how much I love him" Bakugou said. Midoriya knows that the conversation they are having right now is serious, but he wanted to cry. He wanted to cry manly tears, at least that's what Kirishima calls them.

"QUIT THAT BASTARD!" The two teens watched as Kirishima lifted Shoto in the air. He tosses the smaller boy to Kaminari, who catches him. Bakugou stood up and made his way over to the other teens.

"Oi! Stop tossing him like that!" He grabs his boyfriend from Kaminari.

"T-thank you, Katsuki. My head is spinning" Shoto said.

"Don't thank me, Sho. I am your boyfriend after all" Bakugou said.

"Whatever. Just take me away from them"

|Later|

"Hey, why do you hate the beach?" Bakugou asked. Shoto closed the book he was reading. It was finally night. Shoto was glad, no more torture from Kirishima and Kaminari.

"I just don't like it. Ever since I was a child, I hated going to the beach. Having strangers stare at my body sent shivers down my spine" Shoto said. Bakugou sat beside his boyfriend on the bed.

"When I stare at your body, does that send shivers down your spine?" Shoto looks at him.

"Of course, not! Your my...boyfriend after all" Bakugou got closer to the young boy's face.

"Every time you call me your boyfriend, you sound hesitant. Do you not like calling me your boyfriend?" He asked.

"I like calling you my boyfriend, but it's just, I'm not used to it" Bakugou backed away. He puts Shoto on his lap. The boy's face getting red by the second.

"Well, then, say I love you, Katsuki" Bakugou said. Shoto smiles a little.

"I love you, Katsuki" Bakugou kisses Shoto's neck.

"Again" He kisses his cheek.

"I love you, Katsuki" He stops and stares into his boyfriend's eyes.

"One more time"

"I love you, Katsuki" Bakugou smiles and kisses his boyfriend on the lips. He gently put his boyfriend on his back and got on top of him. He breaks the kiss and stares down at his boyfriend. He likes it when his boyfriend always blushes at the smallest touch.

"I love you too, Shoto. I will always love you. Just know that" Bakugou said. Shoto gives him a peck on the lips.

"Idiot, I know that already" Shoto said.

"Now, about what I said earlier. You still wanna go to the other side of the ocean?" Bakugou asked. Shoto was confused. What the hell did his boyfriend mean?

"Hah?! It would take forever to get to the other side of the ocean!" Shoto said. Bakugou chuckled a little. Even though he acts the way he does, his boyfriend is still as innocent as ever. Now that he thinks about it, how the hell did he know what he was talking about earlier?

"I'm talking about sex. Do you want to have sex with me, right here, right now?" Bakugou asked. Shoto's face turned redder than before. He grabbed a pillow and hit his boyfriend with it.

"You, idiot! No, I don't want to do that!" Shoto said. He hugged another pillow and buried his face in it.

"What, you scared? I don't blame you, I am a big size down there–" Bakugou was cut off by another pillow to his face.

"K-katsuki Bakugou! Stop saying things like that!" A very flustered Shoto shouted. His face was redder than the left side of his hair.

"Huh, why?"

"Because I said so!"

"Come on, I'll even show you"

"Don't do that!"

"Just a little peek"

"KATSUKI!"

Hehehe! Just wanted to do a little short story

Hehehe! Just wanted to do a little short story. My wrist hurts but I'm fine! I had to update sooner or later. Anyway, did you guys like this? I hope you do because many attempts were done to this chapter/short story.