Chapter 13

*Where it starts*

Warning: Bad Masturbating (;

|3rd Person POV|

"We should celebrate! Our guy Yomi is getting married!" Renji said. He's been one of Yomi's good friends since high school.

"So who's the lucky girl?" Kousei asked. He's also a friend of Yomi.

"It's a boy. It's kind of hard to tell since he looks and talks like a girl" Yomi said. Renji smiles, showing his sharp teeth.

"What's his name?" Renji asked. Yomi took a sip of his drink and looks at Renji.

"Shoto Todoroki. He's Enji's youngest son" Yomi said. Renji put his arm around Kousei's neck and began swinging sideways.

"Oh, Kousei! You heard that! He hit the jackpot!" Kousei looked at Renji and then at Yomi.

"Another minor? It didn't work out the first time nor the second time. What makes you think it'll work out this time?" Kousei asked.

"He's different. If he acts like the first two, then I'll teach him a lesson. I don't want that side to come out" Yomi said. He finished drinking his third drink. Kousei kept looking at Yomi as he ordered another drink. Kousei couldn't believe what Yomi had become. He knew Yomi since high school and always knew that Yomi was the quiet type. He didn't get into trouble or anything like that.

Until that day.

Where Yomi showed his true colors.

He couldn't believe that he witnessed such an act from Yomi. He knew that Renji saw it as well but didn't say anything about it.

"It's getting late. I should head home" Renji said. He stands up and puts his half of the bill down.

"Don't get into trouble, Renji" Kousei said. Renji waved Kousei off as he left the bar.

"Yeah, yeah" Once the door closed, Yomi stood up.

"I should get going as well. I don't want to leave him by himself" Yomi said. Kousei stood up as well.

"Let me drive you back home. Your wasted" Kousei said.

"Thanks, Kousei"

❦❦✧❦❦

"Yomi, your back late" Shoto said. Yomi closed the door behind him.

"Yeah. Go get me a glass of water" He made his way over to the couch. Shoto goes to the kitchen and fixed Yomi a glass of water, just like he asked.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Yomi asked. Shoto came back with the glass of water.

"Much better. My legs still hurt a bit" Shoto gave him the glass of water. Yomi drank the water til the glass was empty. He puts the glass on the table.

"That's good to hear. Fuck, I'm so wasted right now" Yomi puts his hand on his face, laying back on the couch.

"D-do you want me to help you?" Shoto asked. Yomi looked at him.

"No, I'm fine. I'll just sleep on the couch tonight" Yomi said.

"Okay" Shoto said. He made his way upstairs and into his room. He closed the door and limped over to his bed. He lay down and closed his eyes.

☆1:30 am☆

Shoto opened his eyes as he heard the door open. There stood Yomi in the doorway. Shoto sat up and looked at Yomi.

"Yomi...what are you doing?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. Yomi walked inside, closing the door behind him. He walked over to the bed and got beside Shoto. He got closer to Shoto's face as Shoto backed up.