Chapter 21

*Hungover*

*Hungover*

It was the next day. Everyone was going to their classes and talking to their friends. It was a nice day to hang outside or even go to a cafe nearby. The trees rustled in the wind, making some leaves fall off, landing on the ground below. The day was perfect.

Well, not for most people.

Kirishima was inside Bakugou's dorm room. The twins covered for them so their professor wouldn't get on them. From all the drinking last night, Kirishima has a massive hungover. He went over to the bathroom and emptied his stomach. Bakugou, who was playing his game, hears the toilet flush and water running.

"Ugh, my head hurts" The water cut off, and Kirishima walked over to the bed. He sat beside Bakugou and watched as he played the game.

"You should have just stayed sober" Bakugou said. He smirks as he shot another player in the head, making that four in a row.

"Your right. I haven't drunk that much before" Kirishima said. He lay down on the bed and looks at the ceiling. Shooting noises could be heard on the TV.

"Can't handle that much alcohol, huh? I could have handled a lot when I was young" Bakugou paused his game and looked at his friend. The redhead was fast asleep. He sighs and shook his head. He stands up and heads for the door.

"I guess I'll get him some water for later" He mumbled. He opens the door and walks out of his dorm room. Emi walks up to him as he closes his door. It was like the black hair boy was waiting for him to walk out.

"Hey, blondie! I never caught your name" Emi said. Bakugou shoved his hands in his pockets and walked off. Emi followed him.

"Your friend told me you have a lover and that they're prettier than me. Is that true?" Emi asked. Bakugou ignored the boy as he walked into the commons, going over to the fridge. He grabs a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Blondie!" Bakugou closes the fridge and looks at Emi. He frowns as the boy smiled at him.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked.

"I want you, Blondie. You're just my type" Emi said. Bakugou rolled his eyes and walked away.

"That's too damn bad" Emi caught up to him and walked beside him.

"At least show me a picture of your partner" Emi said. Bakugou stops and took out his phone. He unlocked it and went to his photos. He clicked on a photo of his boyfriend and showed it to Emi. Emi's eyes widened as he looked at the picture.

"Wow...so beautiful" Emi was taken aback by the boy's beauty. How could someone be so beautiful? Sure, he wasn't as gorgeous as the boy but that didn't stop him from liking Bakugou. He would do anything to make Bakugou his. Anything.

"I know right? Someday, I'm going to marry him. I have to get his father's approval first" Bakugou clicked his tongue. Emi looks at Bakugou.

"We can still make out, right? He won't figure it out" Emi puts his hand on Bakugou's chest, feeling the muscles through his shirt. Damn, he really wants the red-eyed boy now. Bakugou backed away, putting his phone back into his pocket.

"I can't do that. I'm a changed man now" Emi was surprised. When he seduces men, they all fall for him. Even men with a family. But, this is completely different from what he was used to.

"Please, Blondie! I haven't had sex in a few months now! I need you inside of me!" Emi begged. Bakugou wished his boyfriend would say that to him one day. He wanted to see his boyfriend beg for him, moan out his name with that delicate voice of his, and spread his legs only for him to see.

"Fuck, I can't do that. As much as I also need a good fuck. I really need to get inside of him" Bakugou mumbled the last part. He knows he told his mom that he wasn't going to do that type of stuff to his boyfriend but he can't help it. Twins for the win he reckons.

"I'll do anything, Blondie! Please" Emi said.

"Anything?" Bakugou asked. Emi nodded. Bakugou looks at the water bottle. He has to get back to his dorm and give Kirishima the water bottle. He looks back at Emi.

"Drop dead. I ain't cheating on my boyfriend again. Unless I wanna get my ass beat" Bakugou walks away, leaving Emi to his lonesome.

01:06 ━━⬤──── 04:05

"He said that to you?" Kirishima took a sip of his drink. He was sitting on the bed with his back against the wall.

"Yeah. As he was saying it, I was thinking of the possible ways Shoto would be–" Kirishima cleared his throat. He knows what his best bro was going to say and he didn't want to hear it, considering he still has a crush on the beautiful two-toned boy.

"Bakubro, that's enough. I get that you're probably horny right now but can we not talk about that?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou shrugs as he shot another player.

"Sure why not. What do you want to talk about?" Bakugou asked.

"The tests that are coming up, perhaps. I don't know" Kirishima said.

"Well, we do have to study if we want to pass, but the tests are a month away. Maybe we should watch some movies" Bakugou said. Kirishima thought that was a good idea. It would just be the two of them, watching movies together. Just like real bros do, right? He remembers when the 'Bakusquad' would always be in the common room, watching movies and eating snacks late at night. All that came to a close, but they can still hang out together whenever they see each other again. He wonders if Bakugou misses their friends.

"Hey, Bakubro" Kirishima looks down at the water bottle in his hand. Bakugou hums in response. He probably already knows what the older teen is going to say, but it's worth a shot.

"Do you miss our other friends?" Bakugou pauses. Kirishima could still hear the sound of the game playing. Bakugou sighs as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Shit, how do I put this? I don't miss how stupid they acted, but I guess I do miss the times we hung out as a squad. My high school memories at UA are better than at my other school. Better friends at least" Kirishima looks at Bakugou.

"What do you mean by that? By the memories I mean" Kirishima said.

"To put it short, I wasn't like this at my other school" Bakugou said.

"How were you at your other school?" Kirishima said. He wanted to know. He was curious about it after all.

"It's best if I don't tell you" Bakugou said.

"We're bros, Bakubro. You can trust me. I won't tell anyone" Kirishima said. Bakugou looks at Kirishima and sighs.

"Alright. At my other school, I was something like a ladies man. I fucked every girl I saw. The thought of being 'gay' or liking men wasn't accepted at my other school, so I turned to the girls. That made me hate gays a little. I wanted to know why I couldn't be myself, why I couldn't be happy with the way I was. I transferred to UA and the moment I stepped inside, I knew it would be different from my other school. I have better friends now, I have a badass but loving boyfriend, and I even have a kid on the way. I'm glad I met you guys..." Kirishima's eyes were filled with tears. He put his hand on his chest, as a tear fell out of his eye.

"Bakubro....so manly!"

☆It's nice to know what Bakubro thinks!☆

I was going to do a spoiler for the next chapter but I decided not to. This chapter was kind of short compared to my other chapters, I think. I feel as if my thoughts for this storyline aren't going well, to say the least. Anyway, enough of this nonsense, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!シシ