Chapter 17

Summer break is over for them now ;)
Warnings: Lots of timeskips, lewd love letters

Summer break is over for them now ;)Warnings: Lots of timeskips, lewd love letters

*Love Letters?!*

Everyone was not ready to come back to school. Yeah, they already had their fun and stuff but they weren't ready to go to school. As soon as the old couple saw each other, their eyes widened. They both seemed to change a little.

"You got taller, Katsuki" Shoto pointed out. Bakugou rubbed the back of his neck.

"Really? So that's why the sink was lower than usual" Bakugou said. Shoto laughed a bit.

"You cut your hair. You look like a girl with short hair" Shoto frowned and touched his hair.

"It's not that short, Katsuki! It stops at my shoulders. I told Fuyumi I wanted a new look" Shoto said. They walked to class together, talking about what they did during their summer break. Kirishima saw them and walked up to them.

"Bros! How is my favorite couple?" Kirishima asked. Shoto and Bakugou looked at each other. They started dating again last night but didn't tell Kirishima what happened. It's best for the redhead to stay clueless.

"Um– We're good. Thanks for asking, Kirishima" Shoto said, looking at the redhead. Kirishima smiled.

"Anytime! Bakubro, I want to talk to you" Bakugou looks at Kirishima.

"What is it about?" Bakugou asked.

"It's about last night" Kirishima said. Bakugou's face turned red a little. He grabbed Kirishima and they walked off. Shoto was confused but walked inside the classroom.

"What's up with them?" Kaminari asked.

"I don't know" Shoto shrugged.

The two older boys went inside the restroom. Bakugou let go of Kirishima's arm and looked at him.

"I told you not to bring that up" Bakugou said.

"Sorry, Bakubro. You said you were going to do it to him today so I had to remind you" Kirishima said. He was very straightforward with it as well.

"You didn't have to remind me. I know what I said" Bakugou said. Kirishima gave him a look. Bakugou turned his head.

"I may have forgotten a little bit. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm kind of nervous" Kirishima's eyes widened.

"You nervous?! You have done this plenty of times, Bakubro! Why are you nervous?" Yeah, Bakugou told Kirishima about his past sexual vitality. He has nothing to hide.