Chapter 23

*Jealously*

*Jealously*

This was supposed to be a good trip to his parent's house and spend some time with his boyfriend. He never thought that one of his other friends would be over at his parent's house. Not until Kirishima told him.

He owes his red-haired friend a thanks later, but not right now.

Kaminari, Shoto, and the twins are already gone. They went to the ice cream shop, not far from his parent's house. His sister isn't here at the moment. She went out with her friends to the mall.

He just noticed something. His boyfriend didn't even hug him, let alone gave him a kiss for being back. Did being away from him for a month did something to him? Were his feelings for him fake all along? Did his boyfriend have a crush on the yellow hair boy?!

He doesn't fucking know anymore.

Maybe his boyfriend was also lonely and needed someone to talk to. Yeah, that has to be it. If it wasn't, his boyfriend would have already told him that he didn't want to be together again.

After everything they went through.

But the yellow hair boy did get somewhat attractive. Maybe his boyfriend was cheating on him in secret with the yellow hair boy. No, his boyfriend wouldn't do that. It has been a month, maybe it is true.

But his boyfriend is pregnant! What if the child comes out and looks like the yellow hair boy? He's taking this too far. His boyfriend wouldn't go that far with his other friend.

Unless–

"Bakubro!" He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his red-haired friend.

"What?!" He asked, slightly pissed.

"Can you not feel that?! Your hand is bleeding!" Bakugou looked down at his hand and saw pieces of glass. The drink he was drinking was now in a puddle with glass as well. Fuck, how did that happen?

"It's just a few cuts. No big of a deal" He stood up, going over to the kitchen. He grabbed a paper towel and cleaned his hand. The blood covered the white paper towel.

"Your jealous aren't you, Bakubro" Kirishima made sure to look at Bakugou's body language. The older teen turned to face him and crossed his arms against his chest.

"Me, jealous? Hah, think again Shitty hair"  Kirishima stood up and walked over to his best bro. He puts his hand on his bro's shoulder.

"It's okay to be jealous, Bakubro. You're jealous of Kaminari since he got closer to Todobro" Kirishima said. Bakugou sighed. Yes, he is jealous of Kaminari. It wasn't just because Kaminari got closer to Shoto. The two have been hanging out ever since he and Kirishima left to go to college. Shoto even calls Kaminari by his given name. That can tell you the two teens have got closer.

"Fuck, I am jealous alright! Wanna be Pikachu has my damn boyfriend wrapped around his finger! He's even more attractive than he was in high school! No wonder Shoto is hanging out with him every day now" Bakugou expressed. He was beyond pissed. He just wants everything to go back to normal.