Chapter 4

|Midoriya's POV|

"Why are you looking for Kacchan?" I asked.

"So I can beat his ass. He bit my neck again" He said. Kacchan bit his neck!? Wait, again!? I would have been dead if I did that.

"Oh..." I didn't know what to say. This is the first time I'm having a conversation with him. How can Kacchan do this?! We made it to the common room and looked around. We didn't see Kacchan anywhere so we decided to slit up. I had to go back to my dorm room to get my phone. I didn't see Uraraka though. She probably left. I grabbed my phone and was going to walk out till I see Kacchan standing in the doorway.

"Kacchan...!-" He covers my mouth.

"Shut up, Deku. I need to hide from my future wife" He said. Future wife!? Todoroki-Kun isn't a girl. Well, he looks like one but you have to be lucky to see that side. He pushed me to the side and walked into my dorm room. He sat on the bed and sighed.

"I've fallen hard" He said.

"BLONDE-HAIRED BRAT! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Kacchan sat up and went over to my closet.

"Don't say anything, Deku. If you do, I'll fucking kill you" He then got inside the closet and closed the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!?" I peeked from the side of my door and saw Todoroki-Kun talking to Sero. I can tell Sero started to panic so he started speaking Spanish.

"¡No sé!" He said.

"I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SAYING!" Todoroki-Kun yelled.

"I said I don't know!" Sero said. Todoroki-Kun looked at me and frowned. He started walking towards me. Oh, shit. I got inside my dorm room and closed the door. I also locked it.

"Kacchan, he's coming" I said.

"Damnit. Make sure he doesn't check in the closet" He said. I nodded even when he can't see me. I turn and heard knocking on the door.

"Izuku, open the door" Is that Todoroki-Kun!? It sounds like a girl. Well, he kind of talks like a girl but with a child-like voice as well. Wait, he said my first name!!!

"Please, Izuku..."

"Don't do it" Kacchan whispered.

"Okay" I said. Then there was silence. I was kind of nervous. I also didn't see a shadow under the door. Is he gone?

My question was answered by the door being kicked open. I stepped back a little as I saw Todoroki-Kun standing in the doorway. He has an annoyed expression.

"Where is he?" He asked, coldly.

"I d-don't know" I said. God, if I die, please don't send me to hell. He took one step at a time, getting closer to me.

"Tell me right now, bastard" He said. I stepped back again.

"I don't-" Just when I was going to finish my sentence, he punched me and after that, I blacked out.

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞⌫....𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

I woke up to find myself in recovery girl's office. I sat up and looked around. I felt my nose and it stings. I grabbed the mirror that's beside the bed. I held it up to my face as my eyes widened. I have a bandage on my nose but you can see the purplish bruise though. For a person who has small hands, he sure can hit hard.

"Deku! I'm so glad you're okay" I looked over at the door and see Uraraka. I frown a bit but it wasn't noticeable.

"Yeah. My nose just hurts" I said. She walks over to me and sat down in a chair that was beside the bed.