Chapter 14

*Sibling Hangout*

|Bakugou's POV|

It's been about a week since Kaede was over. I'm glad she didn't start any trouble that would cause Shoto to not talk to me anymore. I found out that she was going to be attending the same school as me but in a different class. I couldn't be happier. After all, it is still summer break.

"Katsuki! Let's hang out!" Katsuko stood in front of me. I thought I locked my door. How the hell she got in?

"No" I said. She got on my bed and got on top of me. I sat up and backed up to the wall.

"The fuck you doing?! I don't do that incest shit!" I shouted, looking at her. She sat in a W position.

"I didn't mean it like that. I really want to hang out with you, Katsuki. We haven't had a decent conversation in years now" She said. Did the devil take my sister and god replaced her with someone else? This isn't like Katsuko.

"Fine, I'll hang out with you. Just get off of my bed and change your clothes. You look like a whore" I said. She smiled and got off of my bed and left my room. Damn, I've never been so scared in my life. Having her approach me like that. Bringing back memories when I had my first time with some girl. Which I regretted, by the way. I should have waited until I met Shoto. He will be the death of me.

"Come on, Katsuki!"

❣︎❣︎❣︎𓇽❣︎❣︎❣︎

"Why do I always have to drive?" I can tell Katsuko was looking at me. I can't look at her right now, I have to keep my eyes on the road.

"Because I don't want to" She said. I could fuck her up right now.

"You never wanna do shit. Make me proud or something" I said, sarcastically. I stopped at a red light, watching as the other cars passed by.

"You really want me to make you proud?" She asked. I chuckled.

"No, I was being sarcastic" I said.

"Oh, okay. I mean, I was going to do that" She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah–I mean if you want me to" She said.

"It's your choice" I said. The light turned green and I drove off. For the rest of the ride, it was awkward. We didn't say anything to each other until we got to our destination.

The mall.

A place I hate with a passion.

Why? Because a lot of shit happened in the mall. I'm not going into detail but younger me was something else. I'm glad I'm not horny like how I was years ago because I'll probably have like ten kids already. To different girls? Maybe. I don't like using protection. Who does?

"Katsuki, do you remember when you had a tantrum in the middle of the mall?" Katsuko asked. Yeah, that's something else why I don't like malls. I also don't want to get into detail about what happened that day.

"Yeah, I don't want to think about that right now" I said.

"Why not? You wanted this toy but mom said you couldn't get it and then you started yelling and everyone started to look our way. I liked the attention we were getting" She said. All she did was wave her hand and act like she was in one of those romance movies. Acting all shy and shit.