Chapter 6

|Bakugou's POV|

He likes me back!? It hasn't even been 30 days yet. I'm proud of myself. At my other school, I tried this with a girl I was into but I failed. I did have se-

"Blonde hair brat...don't let go of me..." Peppermint said. I smile and closed my eyes.

"I won't. Trust me" I said. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. My old hag will love him. I'm sure my old man will love him as well. I know he's looking down at me.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"I'm kind of nervous. What if your mother doesn't like me?" I turn to look at him and smile a little.

"Don't say that. I'm sure she will love you" I said. He looked down for a second and then looked up at me.

"Okay, I b-believe you" He said. He's so cute. He puts his hair in a ponytail and grabs his bag.

"Alright, I'm ready" He said.

"Let's go" I said. We walked out of my dorm room and walked into the common room. A few of the extras were sitting at the table.

"Bakubro! Todobro! Where are you guys going?" Shitty hair asked.

"We're going to my house" I said.

"Can we come?" Pikachu asks. Pinky covered his mouth and smiled.

"You guys go and have fun" She said. I nod and dragged Peppermint out of the school and down the road. My house isn't that far from the school. It's probably like a 15 to 20-minute walk.

"Can you let me go now?"

"Yeah, sorry" I let go of his hand and looked forward.

"When we get there, make sure to duck" I said.

"Why?" Peppermint asked.

"Every time I walk through the door, I get hit with a pan" I said.

"Okay. That means your mother is abusive?" He asks.

"I wouldn't say abusive. That's her way of saying welcome home!" I said. He laughed a little.

"Now I really want to meet your mother" He said. I smiled.

"She has the same energy like me!" He said. Yeah, she's going to love him.

"Maybe you should meet my mother and father as well" He said.

"Okay, that would be nice" I said.

"Yeah. My father might stare at you the whole time or just yell at you, but since I'm the bad boy I can yell at him or beat his ass if he touches you" He said.

"No need to do that. I'll make sure not to take my pills for the day I meet them" I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"You will see when the time comes" I said. I stopped walking and looked up.

"We're here" I said.

"Your house is huge" He said. I looked over at him.

"Yeah, something else is huge as well" I said. He looked at me and tilt his head.

"I don't get it" He said. Of course. I grabbed his hand and lead him up the stairs to my house. I reached out for the doorknob and paused. She's here. Her red car is in the parking space.

"Is something wrong, blonde hair brat?" Peppermint asked.

"No, I didn't expect for her to be here" I said. I turned the doorknob and opened the door. Old hag isn't at the door or her. I walked in to see old hag and her sitting on the couch. Peppermint closed the door and they both looked back.