Chapter 19

Warning: Lots of timeskips
Enjoy this chapter:)

Warning: Lots of timeskips Enjoy this chapter:)

*Graduation*

It was the next day. Students came back to school with a headache. The party last night was awesome, too bad it didn't last till the next morning. Kirishima walked into class and headed over to his desk. He puts his head on the desk, his headache getting worse by the minute.

"How was last night?" He hears a familiar voice ask. He held up his head and sees his best bro, Bakugou.

"I should be asking you that" Kirishima said. Bakugou sits beside him.

"It was great. I'm not going into detail but he liked it" Bakugou said. Kirishima was glad. All night at the party, he was praying for his best friend to be okay.

"Where is he?" Kirishima asked.

"He's at my house getting treated like a princess. He said he was too sore to even stand up" Kirishima's face turned even redder than it already was.

"As long as he's okay, I'm good. I'm just going to close my eyes for a bit" Kirishima closed his eyes and in a matter of seconds, he was asleep. Bakugou chuckled and shook his head. He then waited for the teacher to come in. It took a while but Mr. Aizawa finally walked inside the classroom. He scans the classroom and sighed.

"As you all know, the third-year students will be graduating soon. Nezu decided to push the graduation to two weeks from now. That's all you all need to know" Mr. Aizawa got inside his yellow sleeping bag and went to sleep.

"I guess the third-year students don't have long" Momo said. Jirou nodded.

"Yeah" Jirou said.

"We'll still see each other in the future right?" Kaminari asked.

"Of course, we will" Midoriya said.

"Midoriya, how's Uraraka?" Asui asked. Midoriya looked at the green-haired girl. He forgot to tell the class that Uraraka already had the baby. It's a boy.

"Um–you see...she's doing well. She...already gave birth..." Midoriya said.

"Why haven't you told us?" Momo asked.

"I forgot! I'm sorry" He said.

"It's fine. We can go see her, right?" Asui asked. Midoriya nodded.

"Yeah"