Chapter 11

*The Husband*

"Ah! I can't believe I said that! He probably thinks I'm weird now!" Shoto limps over to the window, watching people walk past the house. He rubs his left arm.

"Obsessed with him?! That came out the wrong way. All of these new feelings are hitting me like a truck" He walks back over to his bed and lies down. He couldn't stop thinking about the blonde hair boy, who is now his boyfriend. He began having lewd thoughts about the older boy.

"What am I thinking?! I have to stop this" He sits up and looks around. Fuyumi knocks on the door and opens it. She looks at Shoto.

"Father wants you to come downstairs" She said.

"What for?" Shoto asked.

"He wants you to meet someone" She said. Shoto sighs and stands up. He limps over to Fuyumi.

"Alright. Help me downstairs" He said. Fuyumi did as she was told. She tried to have a conversation with Shoto but only got a 'yeah' or 'no'. Once they got to the bottom of the stairs, they saw Enji talking to a black hair man, with crystal blue eyes. Enji seems to have felt their presence, so he turned around.

"Ah, there he is. Shoto, I want you to meet Yomi. He is your future husband" Enji said. Fuyumi looked at the male, who looked about her age. She then looked at her father.

"Father, he looks a bit older than Shoto" She said.

"Of course, he does. He is twenty-seven" Enji said. Fuyumi looked at Yomi, who was looking at Shoto.

"Father, I don't think this is a good idea. I mean, Shoto has been through a lot. Don't you think you should wait until he's healed a bit?" Fuyumi asked.

"There is no time to lose. I need someone to take over the company for me. Clearly Touya isn't fit for it and Natsuo doesn't want to do it. Since Yomi's family is pretty well known, having him marry Shoto, both of our names will be unstoppable" Enji said.

"Don't I get a say in this? I'm only fifteen and he's twenty-seven. That's illegal" Shoto said.

"It isn't illegal unless you have a parent's consent. Once you two are married, you will have kids who will take over the company" Enji said. Fuyumi looked at Shoto. She felt bad for her younger brother. She didn't want her brother to marry someone he didn't know.

"Father, Shoto can't get pregnant. He's a male" Fuyumi said.

"That's where Yomi's father comes in. His father is a famous doctor known for making women who can't get pregnant, have kids. I wonder if he tried it on men before" Enji said.

"Father! Don't you get it? You could at least wait until he's old enough or better yet, don't let him get married" Fuyumi said. Enji walked over to Fuyumi and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Instead of worrying about Shoto, why don't you get a husband yourself" Enji said. Fuyumi looked down.

"Father, I told you already. I have a girlfriend. We don't want to get married just yet" Fuyumi said.

"Sayuri Ito. You should invite her to dinner again" Fuyumi looks at her father. She knows that deep down, Enji doesn't like Sayuri. He hates that Sayuri is a tattoo artist.

"Anyway, Shoto show Yomi your room. Fuyumi, your mother and I need to talk to you and Touya" Enji said. As much as Shoto didn't want to do what his father told him, he did it anyway. Yomi followed him while looking around. He seems like the type to not talk that much, at least that's what Shoto thinks.

"My room is right here..." Shoto was kind of nervous. He's going to have a twenty-seven year old in his room, who he will be married to. Shoto opened the door, letting Yomi in first. Yomi looked at Shoto and walked inside. He looked around the younger boy's room. Shoto closed the door and limped over to his bed. Yomi sat down at the desk and Shoto sat down on the bed. It was kind of awkward that is, until Yomi finally spoke.