The beginning

"But after a few months of dating she was cheating on Blake with Jace and soon enough came the first big scare for all of us" Ash continues and I nod. So this must be why Blake don't date because even a girl he was dating was cheating on him with his best friend.

"What happened that was so scary" I ask when none of the girls continue.

"She was pregnant" Mia whispered so softly that I'm surprised I even heard it.

"She didn't know who the father was so her cheating was brought to light when she told them that she didn't know who the father would be, but suddenly she flipped the story and say she hadn't slept with Blake in month and that the baby was definitely Jace's" Ash say her voice shaking with each word, I could see the tears start to well up in her eye but she wouldn't let them fall.

"What happened to her than" I ask trying to get the last piece of the puzzle.

"Both the boys ended up demanding a paternity before the baby was born, somehow the boys got her to agree and her dirty little came flying out" Mia says.

"They baby was neither of there's" Ash shouts finally letting her tears fall. Mia moves to hug her but Ash runs out of the room. Mia takes a deep breathing follows Ash out of the room.

"She need up passing away along with the baby" Bell randomly says once Mia had left the room.

"How" I ask.

"Car accident I believe" bell says and I nod my head letting all the information sink in. After a few minutes both Mia and Ash all back in taking their seats again.

"I'm sorry for acting like that Em, but just hearing her name sends me back to those dark times" Ash says sincerely.

"I completely understand Ash it must have been a horrible time for you and your family but on thing is for sure she sounds like a A plus bitch" I say with a smile and Ash laughs a little.

It was around five when I left the girls to go home. It only took ten minutes to get home but what happened with Michael earlier made me want a father daughter relationship with him. I quickly rush inside shout out a hello as I run up the stairs into my room. I walk into my room grab the magazine of my bedside table and take a seat in the window. As I was read through the magazine again there was a tap on my window, I look over to the other window and there he stood in all his glory with no shirt only a pair of Grey sweatpants. He looks good I let my eyes wander over his broad shoulders, tan skin slowly Woking there way down to his abs. I snap myself out of the trace he had over me and flash him a smile and open the window and turn so my legs are hanging out the window.

"Hey" I say rather in enthusiastically as I look up from the magazine for the moment.

""Thank you for this morning, I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there" he says completely skipping a greeting.

"It's all good, she actually scared the shit out of me to be honest" I say laughing at the fact that Ellie did scare me when she woke me suddenly.

"Seems like her she's alway being a creep but it's luck she's cute" he says with a small laugh.

"Yeah she's the cutest but I didn't know you had other siblings I've never seen her here" I say turning my full attention to Blake.

"Yeah she's my half sister but don't tell her that" he says his face completely blank of all emotions and I just nod not knowing what to say.

"What are you reading" he says pointing to the magazine in my lap, I hand it over to him and he get a shocked look on his face as he looks at the front cover.