Past

"Long day" someone ask from behind me making me jump. I turn to see someone I didn't expect at all and I stand up from my bed.

"Hey Em" he says walking into my room further.

"What are you doing to here" I say trying to sound brave.

"That's no way to speak to someone Em" he says waving his finger in my face.

"What do you want than" I say trying to hide the fact I was shaking in fear.

"You know what I want Em" he says with a sadistic smile, waking closer to where I stood this made me stumble back.

"I don't know what you want, I have nothing of yours" I say my back hitting the wall and he put his hands either side of me trapping me.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Emily" he says but than someone starts calling my name from down stairs.

"I'll be back soon Emily" he says kissing me on the cheek than jumps out my window and everything becomes blurry and the voice begins to fade but his face is permanently placed in my head, than everything goes black.

~~~

Everything was dark when I opened my eyes as l sit up I fell pain go throw my head which made me groan in pain. My door opened and Michael walked in taking a seat on the side of my bed.

"What happened Emily" he asks concern clear on his face and he places a hand on my leg.

"I don't know" I say looking down playing with a lose thread. but the thing was I remember what happened  clear as day, I just don't  wanna talk about it. I never want to talk about what happened ever again, that chapter is closed in my life or it's meant to be.

"Emily you don't just faint for no reason" he says and I just shrug not wanting to talk about it at all.

"Well you hit you head pretty hard, so I think you stay home tomorrow and there's someone down stairs waiting for you so I'll send him up" he says walking out of my room than a few minutes later Zane walks in.

"Hey, how are you feeling Em" he says taking a seat on my bed.

"Hey, my head hurts a lot but other than that I'm fine" I say giving him a small smile.

"Well you did take a major fall, you cut the side of your head" he say and I just nod.

"Anyway why are you here" I ask confused.

"Well Mia told us about what happened with you and dick head so I decided to pay you a visit because you've been hiding" he say and just look down in shame.

"So everyone knows James cheated" I ask still not looking at him.

"Yeah but Em you deserve better that them, what they did was bullshit but please don't push us all away Em" he says grabbing my hand almost begging.

"I know Zane, I just need time Jame and I were together for five years" I say sadly.

"Well you cant turn back time and do things differently but what you can do is forget about him and move on" he says trying to cheer me up which it kinda dose.

"Zane, him cheating doesn't hurt he's done it plenty of times, it's the time I've wasted on him that hurts" I say looking away because I hate telling people about how James has cheated on me many times and I just tolerated it.

"Wait what. He cheated multiple times is that what your says" he asks very surprised and confused.

"That's what I just said Zane" I say with a small laugh.

"But you don't seem like the type to put up with any of that" says still confused.

"I put up with the cheating because he'd promised each time that it would never happen again and because I loved him I'd take him back no question, stupid young me" I say, even though it was sad it somehow made me smile.

"God damn Em" she says, it was sad but it makes me laugh.

~~

Zane and I talked for a few hours about random stuff from school, I was really lucky to have him as a friend. But he left after about two hours and I walked him out.  When I walked back into my room I was scared half to death by Blake being there unexpectedly.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack" I say waking to my bed and laying down than he laughs laying onto my bed beside me.

"Not really" he says with a smile and I just look and him weird.

"Well is there something you wanted" I ask confused as to why he was here.

"Well I have a secret to tell you" he says putting a finger on his lips.

Well what is it" i ask still confused but then I smelt something, the very faint smell of alcohol. Is he drunk I ask myself.

"Well you know" he says shyly and that answer my own question.

"Your drunk Blake" I say and he starts to laugh.

"No I'm not Em" he continues to laugh.

"Whatever you say Blake" I say going to move so I'm facing away from him but he pulls me so close to him that our noses are touching.

"I grew up with a father who would constantly cheat on my mother" he says randomly.

"What happened" I asked curious as I'd never seen his father just his mother who worked around the clock as a nurse a the hospital here.

"Mom finally had enough and ended up getting a divorce, now the bastard is remarried with a another kid while mom and I struggle" he say sadly but he also seemed angry about his father.

"Do you see him much" I ask curious and he laughs.

"I only see him once a month because I have to and it's not like I really see him anyways" he says but toward the end his words began is slur together than he passed out next to me but I soon fall asleep next to him.