Friends

Waking up in the morning was weird, something was different, something warm and hard was in my bed but it felt nice. I open my eyes to see a shirtless Blake fast asleep next to me. I couldn't help but stair at Blake he was a very good looking guy the one thing was peculiar is that he has a rather large tattoo on his tan chest but Blake also has a nice body, a nice jaw line, plump lips but before I could keep going, my phone vibrated and pick it up looking away from Blake.

J- hey babe, just letting you know that Chloe and I are flying out tomorrow.

E- hey, do you know what time the plane lands

J- yeah about 5 in the morning

E- k see you than

I send the message than put my phone back down.

"Who was that" Blake asks in a sleepy tone, scaring the daylights out of me.

"James" I says getting out of bed.

"What dose he want" Blake says sitting up and stretching making all his muscles flex.

"Just say how him and Chloé are flying in tomorrow at five" I say as Blake gets out of my bed putting his shirt back on.

"Well I better get going but I'll see you at school" Blake says giving me a smile than he opens my window and jumps into his room sending me a thumbs up and I close my window just as there is a knock on my door and Michael walks in.

"Morning Emily breakfast is ready" he say than walk back out of my room and I quickly get ready throwing a pair of Camo pants on and a white sweatshirt. I walk out of my room and down stairs to where the others where and I grab a apple and bite into it.

"James and Chloé fly in tomorrow" I say mostly to Michael but Stephanie chimes in.

"Who the hell is Jame and Chloé" Stephanie says with a attitude.

"Probably her ugly friends" Lacy says that burst out laughing at her own joke, classy.

"Actually Lacy that would be my boyfriend and friend" I state drawing out her name.

"What time do they get in" Michael asks taking a sip of his coffee.

"About five" I say.

"Michael we never spoke about her having people stay here" Stephanie says rather angrily.

"I didn't think we had to she's my daughter after all and I'll make the choices as to whether she can or cannot have friends here or not" Micheal says back and Stephanie just huffs in reply.

"Well I'm off" say grabbing my bag walking out the door to my car. On the way out I see Blake leaning against a black car in the driveway, but just as I was about to yell out to him I see a girl walking towards him than kiss Blake on the cheek.

I quickly jump into my car feeling hurt for some reason but I remind myself I have no reason to be, because I have someone I already I love but I just could shake the hurt feeling.

~~~

The day was passing so slowly it was like the minutes were hours. I was currently hiding in the library sitting on the floor between bookshelves away from everyone, well mostly Blake, I just didn't wanna see him because for some reason just thinking about that girl kissing him this morning made my heart hurt but I try and focus on the book I'm reading.