Neighbours

Waking up in the morning was one of the worse thing

Waking up in the morning was one of the worse thing. Remembering the events of last night, made me just want to pack my bags and leave, I know once I go downstairs I'm probably going to get some huge lecture about what happened and who knows what else I'm going to be in shit for. Getting out of bed with a grown, I stepping over my clothes that had been pulled out by Lacy, as I walk into the bathroom I grab a white tee that I had taken from James, black sweatpants and a bra and underwear from the ground and I walk into the bathroom, as I undress from my pyjamas I look at the bruise on my ribs that I had got when the bitch kick me but I could only imagine what her face looked like this morning.  I quickly put the clothes on being extra careful while put my shirt on. As I'm brushing my teeth there's a knock on the door.

"Emily can you come downstairs when your done please" I heard Michael say though the closed door than I heard footsteps fading away from the door.

I finish brushing my teeth than pull my messy hair into a ponytail and walk out, also leaving my room. Going downstairs I see everyone sitting at a dining table eating pancakes talking about the news, walking past the family I go into the kitchen and grab an apple, while doing so Stephany came into the kitchen.

"Honey there's pancake's on the table waiting for you" Stephaney say but I just ignore her bitting into the apple I walk back into where the family was Stephaney walked past me taking her seat at the table again.

"What did you want to talk about Michael" I ask leaning against the doorway.

"Take a seat Emily, Dylan why don't you go play in your room buddy" Michael said, the young boy nodded scarring off.

"Take a seat Emily, now" Michael said with a strict tone, I move from the doorway taking a seat at the table across from Lacy who had a black and a swollen jaw I smirked and bit into the apple and turned to look at Michael with raised eyebrows.

"So what happened last night was unacceptable, so right now I want to know the truth about what happened, so Emily tell me what happened" Michael asked, as I went to answer Lacy opened her mouth. 

"Daddy all I wanted to do was welcome Emily into our home and to introduce myself to her personally, so when I heard her door slam close I went to go talk to her I knocked on her bedroom door but she didn't answer I opened the door so I thought something might of happened to her because I heard crying though the door so took a step into the room which was trashed a-a-and than s-s-s-she a-att-tacked me daddy" Lucy said, at the end she started to cry turning into a blabbering mess, Stephany stood up and moved to comfort her daughter, I found it idiotic as to how she was acting  just to make out that I was the person in the wrong last night.

"You done making bull shit up, Lacy" I asked put much distaste into her name.

"Than why don't you tell us your side of the story Emily, cause Lacy would never lie to her parents would you sweetie" Stephany said, Lacy shook her head agreeing with her mother.