Trouble

Why did he tell me all that last night, about his parents. Maybe I reminded him of his parents with all the cheating and it's sad that I stuck with James through it all. Maybe moving here was a good thing. I was brought out of my thoughts by a groan, from Blake.

"That's what you get for drinking" I say before he can speak and he just put a finger to his lip gesturing for me to be quiet which just made my eyes roll.

"What happened" he asked still half asleep, which made me look at him.

"What do you mean Blake" I ask confused.

"What happened last night" he clarifies.

"Well you said you had a secret to tell me than got side tracked about your parents" I say sadly. I was disappointed because he told me all this drunk and if he was sobbing I wouldn't know anything of this.

"There's something I don't talk about" he says softly but I just catch it.

"What do you mean" I ask slightly confused.

"My parents, it's something I don't ever talk about, not even with the boys" he says with a sigh and a look of sadness just washes over him.

"It's understandable why but why were you drinking Blake" I ask confused as to why he would be drinking on a Thursday when we have school today.

"It was just a bad day I guess" he says getting out of my bed.

"Well are you going to Jaces party tonight" I ask getting out of bed myself.

"Yeah of course, are you going" he asks stretching than putting his shirt on.

"I don't know yet" I answer back.

"Well I guess I'll see you later than" he says than walks out of my room like nothing, why is this boy so confusing. I push the thought I Blake to the back of my mind and get ready for school.

~~~

It seems like Jaces party tonight is the talk of the school, every conversation was about it or who they are going to try and get it on with.

"So are you coming tonight" a voice startles me while I'm putting books away at my locker, I turn and see Jace standing there.

"Way to scare a girl Jace and I don't know" I say as I grab my books or biology.

"Well it would make someone extremely happy if you came" he says winking at me and I give him a look.

"You May or may not see me there, you'll just have to find out" I say shutting my locker and I walk to my biology class, it's the one class that I don't know anyone in which I kinda like, it makes me concentrate on what I'm learning more.

The time flew by and it was soon lunch and the girls and I decided to sit outside away from everyone.

"Whys Jace having a party" Mia asks Ashley.

"Parents are going away for a romance weekend" he say disgusted pulling face.

"Well isn't he a bit worried after last time he had a party" Mia asks and Ashley just shrugs.

"Probably not" Ashley says annoyed.

"Well at lest it'll be a good time but what time are you coming over Em" Mia asks catching my attention.

"I don't know if I'm going to go" I say and Mia just boos which makes Ashley laugh.

"Come on you can't miss this party" Mia say sassy.