1. Summer Picnic

Jasmine P.O.V:

I was just chilling with my four best friends. Lindy, my best friend and also twin-sister of Logan, she has blonde hair and brown eyes. I really love her style, she so cool. Almost as cool as I am. No I'm just kidding!! That girl rocks! I love her till death! Her twin brother Logan is also a really cool guy. He also has blonde hair and he's pretty cool, yet he's pretty laid back. Which is cool, sometimes...
Then we have Garrett a really nice boy, he's a little - how do I say it in a nice way? - a dork. Well he's cool but a little over obsessive about the most obscure details. He's a real germaphobe, but he's still pretty fun. And you thought he was weird, then you haven't met my other friend Delia yet. She is REALLY weird, in a good way of course... But jeez she is weird. I love the girl but she can be so very outspoken and she is definitely very eccentric. 

"So what are we doing today?" I ask. I'm pretty bored to be honest. "We could go to scuba diving?!" Lindy proposed. "Why would we?!" Logan said before I could say anything about it. "I rather go swimming, I'm sure there will be lots of pretty girls by this weather!" he said while he looked out of the window. He was right the weather was really nice. "Ohh I'm in. I can't wait to meet all those cute boys who are swimming... You know they are really up my list you know that?! Behind snowboarders of course, they are my number one! And they always will be..." I said, daydreaming about all those cute, handsome boys snowboarding down a hill.
"No I don't wanna go swimming. You guys know how much I hate pools they are so, so unclean! Do you know how much bacteria's are in there?!"
"No, and I don't want to" Lindy said. "But what can we do else?"
"We could go watch a movie" Delia offered. "With this weather are you crazy?" Logan responded directly. "Yes, Logan's right. The weather is too good to go watch a movie!"
"Aww, thanks Jaz" Logan said back to me. "Why?" I asked him with a frown. 
"Because you said I was right" he said like it was the most logical thing ever. "Yeah, because the weather is nice. And that was what you said... So isn't it normal I would agree with you when you say something that is true?" I asked him. He thought about that for a pretty long time. He opened his mouth but for he could say something I said: "Nevermind. So what are we gonna do?! It would be a sin if we don't go outside."
We all sit in silence for a while till Lindy said: "We could go to the park. I mean we could grab something to eat and have a picnic there. Does that sound like a good idea, or what?" she said with a wink. I smiled and nodded. "That's an awesome idea Lin!"

So we grabbed our stuff and went to the park. We sat all down on the hot, wilted grass enjoying the heath. Logan sat next to me and we were talking about, you know, stuff. 
"So I heard that one boy, what's his name again..., right James asked you out. Do you like him?" he asked. It was a little weird that one he knew about this and two he asked me if I liked James. "Well, it's not that I'm really into him but you know he's cool and I agreed to go on a date with him. But why do you ask me that?" I say being completely honest. I look at him and he looks away a little embarresed, that's weird... I see the others aren't listening and I'm actually happy for that, even though I don't know exactly why I am.
"I just heard a rumor about it and I wondered if it was true." Logan said. He was pretty red, it'd be weird if it was from the sun but it would be not cool if I thought it had something to do about him asking me about James. I mean he's Logan. He wouldn't turn red when he talked with me about boys. Or was a wrong?
No of course not it was all in my head.

The rest of the afternoon we just sat there eat a bit and just enjoying the amazing sunny summer picnic. It was great to be with my friends. I really loved them so much and hanging out with them was so great!
Though I was still wondering about that weird little conversation I shared with Logan...