10. Move on, Be Strong, With a shoulder to cry on

Jasmine P.O.V:

I guess I should've known that he would still be here. Still I didn't expected it, not really. I was hoping they would've stayed but he was the only one and it kinda made me feel better. Or he wasn't here for me but for a date with his girlfriend. Ugh, that was a possibility too. "Jaz, you're here. I'm so happy you showed up! Like really, the others thought you wouldn't come but I just knew it." Logan said really happy and he moved to me and pulled me in a hug. I couldn't believe it. Why would he ever hug me? I can't believe myself for thinking it felt good, I dreamed about this for a while and it felt even better than in my dreams. I felt guilty to thinking it might mean something more for him than a friendly act. I banned the thoughts away that made my heart raise and untied me from his sweet, strong and perfect arms. I wanted it to last forever but it hurted me to know I wasn't the only one to feel those arms around herself. "Are you okay?" he asked when he felt me stepping away. "You never reject a hug." "It's just..." I started but I didn't finish the sentence cause I had no idea what I could say. "Jas, I can't believe it! Logan was right you showed up!" Lindy said with a huge smile and she also pulled me in a hug. I had the feeling like I was been missing or something. Why did they act so weird? I was only heartbroken, no more no less. "I guess so" I said and she looked me in the eye while she spoke "You have no idea how worried I was! Why did you avoid us? We're your friends! You know we always be there even when you're not feeling too well! I'm so confused, I thought you trusted us. I thought that you knew what the meaning of a friend was." I looked away a bit embarrassed when she said this out loud I finally realized how stupid I was asking just because I couldn't stand to see Logan with another girl. "Come, before you start your explanation grab something to drink and get a seat and then you tell us everything" Logan said sweet and I smiled a bit now. I ordered smoothies for us and sat on the couch with Logan and Lindy sitting in the other couch opposed to I mine. "I'm so sorry. I know you guys are my friends, you are and you will always be the best friends I could ever ask for. I don't know why I acted so strange I guess it was just the fact it was so new for me feeling like this. I never was in a situation before where I felt so alone and broken and I just didn't know anymore what to do. Instead of leaning on you I made a mistake and lock myself up. Listening to music and crying helped at first but later on I realized that I needed you guys. But then I was scared what you would say when I suddenly showed up again like nothing happened. I was afraid to face you guys and explain why I acted so weird. It was so stupid can you forgive me?" I begged. I had tears in my eyes and both Logan and Lindy looked very serious. I was afraid I messed up our friendship. "Of course" Lindy said while she stood up and sat down next me. She hugged me tight and said: "I would never ever don't be your friend!" "Thanks! You're the best" I said hugging back. I was touched by those words.

But my happiness turned into fear when Logan didn't say a word. I looked at him and he was staring at the floor. What if he was still mad and didn't wanted to be my friend anymore. He tried so hard. I had been acting really foolish. "Logan?" Lindy said looking at her brother expecting him to say something. Still nothing, no sound came out his mouth. We sat there a few minutes before he finally said something: "How dare you" he started. Oh oh, this wasn't going to end well. "Thinking I wouldn't forgive you!" he said, I was shocked. Logan started laughing and Lindy joined him after a while. "A-are you being serious now?" I inquired. "Why would I lie?" he said standing up and holding his arms wide open. "What do you think about a hug?" he asked with a wink. I smiled and walked right into his arms. He was seriously the best and okay I might still have a crush on him I knew that besides that he was also my friend and wanted him to stay that way. No feelings would destroy that. So I knew what I had to do now. Move on, hoping for a change and keep Logan close as a friend. And of course also keeping my other friends close.

Logan's hug felt like heaven and I enjoyed it. After a while of hugging Lindy joined us and we stood there for a pretty long time. I seriously had the best friends ever. Too bad Delia and Garrett weren't here. I had some explaining to do. Probably the same thing I said today repeating and hoping they would react as positive as the twin.