2. The fake dating idea Part 1

I was sitting at school. It was lunch and me and the gang sat at our usual table. I noticed Logan staring at a girl but she didn't take notice of my friend. I kinda felt bad for him. The others left the table, now it was just me and Logan. I decided to say something about what I just had seen.
"I noticed you looking at that girl, how's her name again? Jenna?" I said looking in his pretty blue eyes. He was a little shocked and maybe even embarrassed I knew. "What? Of course I was not staring at Jenna. Okay I admit she has a nice skin and pretty eyes. But that,s no reason for me to stare at her right?!"
"Then why did you do it?" I asked frowning. I knew Logan pretty well and I could tell when he didn't fully speak the truth. He looked me in a way that said: "why do you even ask me about that girl" I ignored that look and said instead: "You like her, don't you?" He looked at me a second before he said something: "Pfff What?! Jaz of course not!" I looked at him again, he could not lie to me about this. "Okay I might have a little crush on her. It's just the way she walks and she's so smart." I smiled, I just knew he had a crush on that girl.
"But why do you ask me that? Since when is my love life important to you?" He asked me with lifted eyebrows. "You really want to know?!" He nodded so I told him the reason. "I was thinking for a while about a plan to make my ex jealous. You know Mike. And I think I just came up with a great idea. But I need someone's help and since you found out you like Jenna I think you're the best person to help me."
"With what?!" He said a little confused. "Well I was thinking you and me should date."
"What?! Me and you? But I just told you I liked Jenna. What makes you think I wanna go out with you?" He said shocked. I laughed, funny he thought I wanted to go on a real date with him, ridiculous. "Well the fact that you like Jenna" I said dryly. He still didn't get it. "Huh but... What?!" He said. Typical Logan, not understanding the situation. Actually I couldn't believe I was doing this. I could have asked every guy out to make Mike jealous and what did I do I asked my pretty dumb friend on a fake date. "So what part don't you understand?
"Um let's see every part of this conversation" he said. "Seriously?!" I said a little annoyed. But I calmed myself down by taking a deep breath. "So, what I was thinking was we could fake date to let Jenna take notice of you." I said, finally I saw he understood where I was going. "But why would you wanna do that?" he asked me a little shocked. "Because I want my ex-boyfriend to get jealous so that he would realize what he's missing and we would get back together."
"That makes sense. One last question" he smiled a little. "When do we start?" I smiled at him, too. "What about right now? There's Mike fast grab my hand and laugh like I just said something funny."
"Okay" he said and he grabbed my hand. Oh damn this shouldn't feel so right... His hand in mine was something I never expected to give such a good feeling.
"Jaz, have I told you you're so funny?!" he said while laughing hard. I saw Mike behind him looking jealous and got a good feeling - that had not much to do with Logan. 

Later on I was in the hallway putting my books in my locker when somebody tapped on my shoulder. I turn around and see the face of my new fake boyfriend Logan. "Hey what's up" I say and put the last books in my locker before I turn around again. "Nothing, I just told every one who wanted to listen - and when I think about it I also told the people who didn't want to listen, but that doesn't matter - the point is that I told everyone about you and me dating!" he said smiling.
"How did they react?" I asked him, I was quite curious what they would think. "They didn't believe it at first" he said. "That's normal I mean all my past boyfriends were smart and handsome and now I'm dating you..." I said, he looked a bit defended. "No, that's not why..." he said even though he looked a bit unsure now. "Are you sure?" I asked him and he just shoved. "The thing is I think they don't believe it because we don't really have a story..." he said. "Well, what about best friend who fell in love?" I said. I mean everybody would believe that!" 
"What?! No one would believe that!" Logan said, could you believe that guy?! "I was more thinking about this: You had a longtime crush on me but I was always the one telling you I wasn't interesting dating you. Untill we almost died in a scuba diving acciedent. I had a really bad insure. We were siting in the hospital and you were telling me you cared about me a lot and you were crying heavingly. I felt bad for you so I give it a shot of dating."
"What?! You felt bad for me?! I was the one with a crush? Nobody will believe that!" I said annoyed. "C'mon Jaz, it sounds like a great and believable story!" he said. "Ugh, I just can't believe you" I said while I ran away. He was so stupid sometimes.