16. Help me forget you

A/N I'm so sorry it took so long but here is the next part! I hope you guys like it and are still reading it. Well if you read this you probably are... But the point is thank you all!! I'm so so so so sorry to keep you guys - or girls, or whatever ;) - waiting!! But I try to upload more often!! I am so stupid for waiting this long to write again but I hope you can forgive me. Anyway here is the new chapter, I hope you guys like it!! Thanks again for all the votes and comments it means a lot to me!! It really does!!

Ps. I don't own the song used in the chapter ;) It's Help Me Forget You from Laura Marano, I'm just using it because I thought it would be a good song for the storyline. Tell me what you think about it!

 ♥♪♥♫♥♪♥          Enjoy         ♥♪♥♫♥♪♥

Jasmine P.O.V:

I was sitting in my room with my guitar. I was in the mood of writing and singing some sad love songs. The only good thing about all this drama. Music had always been an escape for me. And it still is. I felt a little better when I sang about it.

"You talked first, But only once
Never wanted to wait
You say you love talking
So do I
You just want to be friends
I can't take it
I'm going crazy,out of my mind

Will I make it

When I let go,I'm just fine

In case you didn't know

When you hold me really close

When you whisper in my ear

When you tell me what you fear

Doesn't help me

Forget you

'Cause whenever you smile

It'll only be a while

'Till I start to cry

'Cause when you say good bye

Doesn't help me

Forget you

Ooohhh,oohh

You're the one

Make no mistake

One who never wants to be mine

You messed me up

In a good way

Love and torture all combined

You make me fake it

Want to be with you, all the time

Don't mistake it

What you do to me, should be a crime

In case you didn't know

When you hold me really close

When you whisper in my ear

When you tell me what you fear

Doesn't help me

Forget you

'Cause whenever you smile

It'll only be a while

'Till I start to cry

'Cause when you say good bye

Doesn't help me

Forget you

Ooohh,oohh

Like you are an oxymoron

You mean two things to me

Everythings that goes wrong

Balanced insanity

You're not the perfect love bird

But you just want to fly

Never felt like this before

And I never want it to ever again

Let me forget you

Begging please

Help me forget you

I'm on my knees

In case you didn't know

When you hold me really close

When you whisper in my ear

When you tell me what you fear

Doesn't help me,forget you

'Cause whenever you smile

It'll only be a while

'Till I start to cry

'Cause then you said good bye

Help me,forget you

Ooohh,oohh Ooohh,oohh"

Wow, that helped. I wasn't a really, really good musisian. I wasn't very confident. But I thought this song sounded pretty well.

"Jasmine, that sounded so good!" My mom opened the door and I was shocked. Had she heard that? Oh no, this wasn't good! I hated it when somebody heard me singing. "Mom! Were you listening?! You know I don't want anyone to... I'm so embarresed!" I hide my face in my pillow. "But you don't have to because she sounded really really good!! Like seriously! And I'm definetely not only saying that because I'm your mom. No I really mean it, you are so talented! You should show more people! Stop hiding yourself! Your voice is amazing! I can't believe I never noticed that before!" "Mom can you please go?" I begged. I wanted to be alone again. "What you want, but sweetheart just know that I support you in whatever you do and I think it would be the best if you shared your gift with the rest of the world. Your voice should be heard!" She said and it was really sweet of her. But I wasn't that good, like seriously no! "I love that your being really supportive but right now I just want to be alone again. Just me, myself and I. If that's okay with you?!" "Right I'll go, I see you downstairs when you want to be around people again" she said I little defended. I felt bad she felt bad but what I needed right now was just some time with myself. Away from the Logan drama. And when I was singing I felt free. Like a bird flewing above the clouds. A great feeling, too bad it stopped when I stopped singing!