22. ILY

Jasmine Pov:

I was still standing on the stage, a little shocked. There were so many people clapping and cheering. They were all so enthusiast. I was really overwhelmed. I couldn't believe I'd just song together with my Idol: Jordan Fisher. This was the best day of my life! Logan was such an amazing guy, he knew exactly how to surprise me. I streamed through the crowd looking for that one face I would recognize everywhere. I was a little disappointed when I didn't saw him. Lindy hugged me again and I also felt Delia and Garrett hugging me tight. They pulled me of the stage, but I didn't really pay attention to them. I was still looking for that person I REALLY had to talk to. "Hey Lins, have you seen Logan?" I asked my best friend. She looked at me and said honestly: "No, I don't see him anywhere. Sorry"

Did he took off? Without speaking to me? That didn't seem something Logan would do... Maybe he didn't like the song much...

Logan Pov:

I think I did something really stupid. I just panicked. I guess I couldn't stand the pressure anymore... Or maybe I was just afraid things wouldn't turn out right. It's not that I didn't like her anymore, I'm so in love I can't think straight but I just had to go. I had to leave Rumble Juice. I knew we had to talk. But the song, her face.... It was too much. Normally I didn't ran away but now it seemed like the best option.

When she was singing it seemed like everything would be okay, we would be more than okay but then it stopped and I saw her standing on the stage so happily... I didn't want to hurt her again, I wanted to make her happy... But how could I be completely sure that us being together would be the best thing possible?

I was the one who had upset her more than anyone. Maybe she was better of without me... And while I was so deep in mind I heard a soft voice behind me saying: "Logan, I've been looking for you anywhere" and just by that sentence all my bad thoughts flew away. I turned around and when I saw her face I knew that she had forgiven me. That she wanted us as badly as I wanted it. "I'm sorry I..." I started to explain. Suddenly I felt so stupid for taking of. She looked worried about me. Which made it worse.

"You don't have to explain anything. I'm just happy you're okay" she said looking down at her feet. "I get it if you want to be alone." She said softly and she was about to turn around and get back inside but I stopped her. "Jaz, I would like you to stay with me" I said with a smile. She answered with a simple smile, but even that little thing made my heart beat so much faster. We walked to a bench and sat down in silence. A few minutes past by, without saying a word. We just enjoyed being with each other.

"So tell me honestly, how'd you find it?" She asked innocent. "Jordan Fisher was pretty awesome" I said and I saw her looking away a little upset. "But you really stole the show! I mean I knew you could sing but I had no idea you were that great of an artist. I'm serious Jaz, that was the best performance I've ever seen. And I don't just say that because you're my friend!"

"You really mean that?" she said blushing. "Of course, Jaz. I would never lie to you." I said and I gently stroked her cheek. I held her face and leaned in a bit. "There's something I have to tell you Jasmine." her face was only inches away from mine and her big brown eyes were locked in mine. "I'm in love with you, Jasmine. I'm in love with you, I can't say it enough. I need you like I need oxygen to breathe and the past days without you were the worst. I couldn't stop thinking about you, your beauty, your sweet smile, your big brown eyes, your special kind of humor. Jaz, you have no idea how much I love you. I love how passionate you are about fashion, I love how you are the best friend to me even when I'm such a fool. I even love the way you punched me when I would say something really stupid." I say and Jaz smiles really happy, she's still blushing. "You're so cute when you're blushing." I say while I touch her cheek again. It's quiet for a moment so I say: "So can you please say you love me, too before I go crazy?!" I say and she simply says: "Logan, I love you too. I've loved you for such a long time and I still do. I really do. I love you."

We both lean in and it finally happens. The one thing I've been dreaming of for quite a long time now. And it is even more amazing than I thought it would be. When our lips touched it was like a million fireworks were fired off. Like a kind of chemical reaction. And by the way she kissed back I knew that she enjoyed it just as much as I did.

I couldn't describe the taste of her lips, it was the best thing ever. Sweeter than sugar, warmer than the sun, softer than suede and better than anything. Nothing could compare to my girl. I finally got the girl: Jasmine Kang.