3. The fake dating idea Part 2

When I went to my locker after history I saw a blonde boy standing there. I slightly wondered who it was and what he was doing there. Maybe that was that new cute boy from Miami that just moved here and wanted to go on a date with me. He was staring at me in class. Too bad I couldn't go out with him because that would be unfair to Logan, I mean I had to stick to the plan.

I coughed when I was at my locker so the boy had to whirl. I saw the boy I thought it was that cute boy was actually Logan. "Logan what are you doing here?" I asked him, I totally forgot at that moment he was my fake boyfriend. "Just wanted to give my girl these" he said while he hand me the flowers he had with him. "Aw, that's sweet Logan." I said while I looked at the flowers. It were Red roses my favourites. "Well I wanted to apologize for my crazy story. You're right it's a weird you would have a crush on me." He said giving me a cute smile. This was a side of him I'd never seen before and I really liked it.
"So you went to the florist to get me these?" I still couldn't believe it. "Not exactly" he said looking a little guilty now. "I've found them in a class I guess they are from the gardening squad." I laughed, typical Logan.

"Don't care! I think it's really sweet. None of my real boyfriends had done for me something like that. You're actually a good boyfriend Logan" I said it and I really meant it. "Aw, thanks Jaz. Now c'mon before we get too late for our second class." he said and he lay his arm around me. It actually felt really good.

After school I went like usual with Lindy and the others to her home. Logan and I were still fake-dating and even though Mike nor Jenna could see us we still acted like a couple. It was just so funny I really enjoyed being around Logan this much. We had a really teasing and playing relationship even though it was fake it never felt like that.
"So can I get you something to drink, chocolate cookie?" Logan asked when we were in his basement. Lindy, Garrett and Delia looked a little confused and a little creeped out. But I just smiled and said: "Yes, I would really like some juice, berry muffin. It's really sweet that you thought of giving me a drink" I said complimenting him. He was being the best boyfriend ever. Would he be this thoughtfully in a real relationship? Not that I wanted us to be in a real one. That would be crazy, right?
"Isn't that what boyfriends do?" he said while he grabbed me a juice from the fridge that was standing next to the game table where Garrett and Delia just started a game. Normally Logan would be playing but not this time. No he took a seat next to me while he handed me my drink. "Here you go, my lady" he smiled his awesome smile and I tried not to blush to hard, because I didn't want anyone to think I was starting to like him. Because I wasn't or was I? Much time to think about that I didn't get because Lindy said something that made me focus on her. "Why do you guys pretend to date here, I mean I thought you guys did it to make Mike and Jenna jealous." I laughed nervously. She was kinda right but at the same time I didn't want Logan to stop acting like he was my boyfriend! "Lindy I don't want to sound harsh or something but please that's something between me and Jaz right?! I mean we're just playing around, nothing serious so chill." he said not knowing I was a little upset by what he just said. I mean okay I knew he didn't like me like that but it was still a little hard to hear it coming from him. He didn't really say he didn't like me but he made it clear. Maybe for the best I mean I didn't even wanted to date Logan!

The next day on school me and Logan were pretending to date again. This time he was carrying my books to class and I barely took notice of the fact that Mike was staring at us a little jealous. I just smiled and laughed with Logan's joke. Time flew when he was with me. Even in class he made this cute little remarks that some real couples didn't even do. For example in Spanish class he had to say something in Spanish and he said - in a pretty bad Spanish accent though - that he was so in love with me. Jenna finally took notice of Logan but I hoped not too much because that would mean we should stop dating. The whole purpose of this was for Jenna to take notice of Logan and for Mike to become jealous and wanting me back. But I didn't really want that anymore. Not after all those sweet things Logan did for me.

So when we were walking while holding hands we decided we should go on a fake date so it really looked like we were seriously dating. So we decided to go to Rumble Juice after school for a romantic smoothie date.