11. Dilemma

Jasmine P.O.V:

As I walk home I've got a big smile on my face. I know I should be upset about the fact that he still had a girlfriend but hugging him was the best thing ever and having him as a friend was even better. He said he would always be here for me and it gave me a good feeling. He might be someone else’s boyfriend he was my best friend and I was great full for that.

I was smiling wildly when I entered my house. My parents noticed my complete mood change and they were happy about it. “Hey Jasmine, you seem happier than when you left the house.” Mom said and she hugged me. “it’s because my friends are the best. They forgave me for my stupid acting and they will help me in the future. I was so stupid for my stupid behavior. I hope I didn’t hurt you much, I didn’t meant to.” I said with regret in my eyes. “Of course not honey, we will always be there for you, you know that right?” Dad asked and I nodded. Did I had the best parents or what? “Come here” I said and I hugged both my parents. “I’m going to bed, it was a pretty rough day.” I said while I restrained a yawn. “That’s a good idea, sweetheart. Good night and have a good sleep” Dad said and he gave me a kiss on my cheek, mom did the same and I walked upstairs. I was so tired but once I was laying in my bed I couldn’t fall asleep. There was so much on my mind. I know I had decided to let Logan go but it would take time. I couldn’t believe myself for hoping there could be more between us. We were friends forever and I loved hanging out with him every second but he didn’t saw me as more than a friend. I had to accept that. It was a dilemma in one way I would love dreaming about us and you know, just ignore the fact that we would never be together but on the other side he had a girlfriend and I might not be de right girl for a boy like him.

After a long time I finally felt asleep. I dreamt about that certain blond boy - of course, what did I expect. In my dream he told me that he liked me as more than a friend. I’d never been more happy then at that moment. I smiled widely when he took my head in his hands and pulled me closer. But when our lips were suppose to meet something disturbed it. I opened my eyes and divided the sound of my alarm. It was already 6am, time to get up.

I cheered up by the thought of seeing Logan in a few. I smiled while I showered and changed into a cute black dress, a blue necklace and matching earrings. I was also wearing some make-up, like usual and my black boots. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked nice. Maybe some boy would notice me. Actually I wanted only one boy to notice me but I wasn’t suppose to hope so much of that to happen. He was just a friend.