9. Hopes up!

Logan P.O.V:

Jasmine avoided me for the rest of the day and I didn't get the chance to speak to her again. I hated the fact that she dodged me and our friends. I wanted to speak to her, clear things up and comfort her. I knew that she was broken inside but we were her friends she could at least talk to us. I tried to accost her before school was out but it didn't work out well. I decided to send her a text saying we were hanging out in Rumble Juice and that she was invited, of course. Not that I thought she would come because of that message but I knew myself and when I wouldn't have sent her that I would keep on wondering about what if I had invited her.

I caught up with Lindy, Delia and Garrett by the lockers and told them about how Jasmine was avoiding me for the whole afternoon. "I just can't believe it" I finished the story. But my friends didn't looked that shocked. "I get it she doesn't want us to worry about the situation and ask question" Lindy said wisely. "Yeah, I think you're right. But we are her friends, does she really expect us to pretend like everything is normal?! She run away upset and she wants us to just ignore it? Pretend like she isn't missing, like everything is fine?" Delia spoke and she just said the same that I was thinking. "I just don't get it, I never seen her like this before. While she had some boy trouble in the past, too." Garrett said. I nodded I had thought about that, too. "I think that she this time just really likes that boy. Maybe so much that it's tearing her apart. I hate to see Jas like that. But I'm not quite sure what we can do about it. I don't even know which boy started all this drama. Maybe for the good..." she gave me a look that said: Otherwise that boy wouldn't be alive anymore. "Don't look at me like that, you know I care about Jaz and do you really think it is fair that that boy plays with her like she's a doll." I said. Lindy shook her head: "Of course not, I think violence is just never the answer." "I think it is in this case" I said but Lindy ignored it. "So we could just go to Rumble Juice maybe she'll appear, feeling bad about avoiding her true friends." We all just agreed not really believing it.

When we were in Rumble Juice it was a little disappointment when Jaz wasn't there. We took a seat and ordered smoothies. Even though I wasn't really thirsty. Sometimes I took a little sup just to occupy myself. Every time someone entered the place I looked hopefully to the door, there was only one girl I wanted to see right now. But she didn't come. 

We just said there for a couple of hours, talking about stuff but nothing very important. I didn't really took part of the conversations I was too busy watching door keeping my hopes up for her to come. Delia and Garrett had to go home. So it was only me and Lindy now. "Logan, maybe we should just go home. It's clearly she doesn't want to see us. And we should respect that decision. Mam and dad are probably worried by now." Lindy said but I didn't want to go. There was no way she wouldn't come here. She couldn't do that me. She had to come. "No! I'm not coming with you. If you want to go, go. But I'll stay. Jaz has to come! We have to talk." "I know but-" Lindy started but I interrupted her "No Lindy, I won't stop you from going home but I don't want to come. Because if I do it's like I'm giving up and I don't want that" "I don't want that either!!" she said shocked. "If I go home now," I said like Lindy didn't disrupted me. "I will keep on asking myself if she had showed up when we were already gone. I didn't say which hour we would be here. And by the way, what if she shows up and she doesn't see us, she would be really hurt, wouldn't she?!" I said and I knew she couldn't argue with that logic. "I understand where you are going to. But think about this: what if we stay and she doesn't show up, we both would be really disappointed and I'm not sure if -" "Just believe me, she will show up!" I said, I knew Lindy was just worried about it. Still she decided to say. "Okay I'll stay, but only because you're my brother and Jas is my best friend. But first I'm gonna call mam and dad and tell them we won't be home soon" "Thanks" I said happy she would stay. "You're a good twin sister Lins" "You're a good brother as well, sometimes" I laughed a bit and it felt good. Lindy decided to call outside, I stayed inside and was deep in thoughts when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I smiled when I saw her standing there. I just knew she would come. Her brown eyes were still red from the crying though.